Tue, Feb. 3, 7:06 AM
Mon, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Oct. 24, 2014, 6:09 AM
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 25, 2014, 9:15 AM
- LyondellBasell (NYSE:LYB) +3% premarket after Q2 earnings surged to a quarterly record on higher revenues, with both numbers easily exceeding analyst estimates.
- Olefins and polyolefins in the Americas posted operating income of $898M, up 3% Y/Y, while the segment's Europe, Asia and international operations improved slightly to $190M.
- In the intermediates and derivatives segment, operating income rose 32% to $375M, while the refining segment swung to an operating profit of $95M vs. $16M loss in the year-ago quarter.
- Warns Q3 results will be held back by the delayed start-up of its La Porte ethylene plant.
Jul. 25, 2014, 6:52 AM| Comment!
Jul. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 29, 2014, 6:54 AM| Comment!
Apr. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABB, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AMG, ARRY, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CCJ, CHKP, CIT, CMI, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DBD, DDD, DORM, ESV, ETN, FDP, FLWS, FRX, GAS, GEO, GLT, GT, GTLS, HCA, HCBK, HRS, HUN, HW, IPGP, IRWD, KLIC, LG, LKQ, LRN, LYB, MGI, MGLN, MGM, MHFI, MLM, MRK, NMM, NOK, OSK, PCAR, PES, PH, POR, RESI, ROK, RTRX, RYN, S, SAVE, SCOR, SLAB, ST, TRW, UBSI, UDR, UTHR, VAC, VLO, WAT, WDR, WRLD, WWW, XYL.
Jan. 31, 2014, 8:14 AM
- LyondellBasell (LYB) +2.8% premarket after Q4 earnings soared 84% Y/Y and EPS and revenue came in far above Wall Street expectations.
- Operating income in olefins and polyolefins in the Americas grew 16% to $801M, while the segment swung to a profit of $17M in Europe, Asia and international.
- In the intermediates and derivatives segment, operating income rose 30% to $321M, while the refining segment's profit also improved.
- LYB says olefins in North America will continue to benefit from strong margins created by cost-advantaged NGLs, and says it will begin an olefins turnaround at La Porte late in Q1 which will extend into Q2.
Jan. 31, 2014, 7:03 AM| Comment!
Jan. 31, 2014, 12:05 AM
Jan. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 29, 2013, 9:15 AM
- LyondellBasell (LYB) -2% premarket after reporting Q3 EPS from continuing operations of $1.51/share that was below analyst expectations.
- Olefins and Refining results came in weaker than expected; olefins faced headwinds from higher feedstock costs, while the timing of crude purchases and pricing volatility impacted refining results.
- Operating income in olefins and polyolefins in the Americas rose 2.8%, while the segment's operating income in Europe, Asia and International soared to $78M.
- In the intermediates and derivatives segment, operating income fell 13% while the refining segment swung to a loss of $37M.
Oct. 29, 2013, 7:10 AM| Comment!
Oct. 29, 2013, 12:05 AM
- ACI, ACT, AET, AGCO, AGN, ALLT, ALR, AME, AMTD, APD, BP, CIE, CMI, CRS, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DAN, DDD, DIN, ECL, ETR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FLWS, GOV, GT, HCP, HRS, HUN, ICON, IIVI, IVR, JBLU, JCI, LLL, LYB, MDC, MSO, MWV, NGD, NOK, OXY, PAG, PBI, PCAR, PFE, RTIX, SCHN, SNH, ST, SUI, TECH, TRI, TRW, TWI, UBS, UDR, UTHR, VLO, VSH, WM, X, XRAY, XYL
LYB vs. ETF Alternatives
LyondellBasell Industries NV is a plastics, chemical and refining company. The Company produces polypropylene and polypropylene compounds, propylene oxide, polyethylene, ethylene and propylene. It also provides technology licenses.
Other News & PR