Thu, Feb. 26, 4:23 PM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ADSK, AEGR, AHT, AIRM, AL, APEI, ARUN, AVD, BCEI, BIO, BLOX, CERS, CLNE, CROX, CSU, CUBE, DGI, ECOL, ECPG, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EVHC, GPS, HLF, HPTX, IM, IMMR, JCP, KBR, KND, LYV, MAIN, MDRX, MENT, MITT, MNST, MTZ, MVNR, NMBL, NOG, NVAX, OLED, OUT, OVTI, PE, PEGA, PFMT, PKT, PODD, PSIX, RBA, RMTI, ROST, RP, RPTP, RRMS, SB, SBAC, SEMG, SGM, SPLK, SRC, SREV, SWN, SZYM, TPC, TUBE, TUMI, TWOU, UHS, UIL, UNXL, VGR, WIFI, WTR, WTW
Fri, Jan. 23, 12:56 PM
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV +0.6%) is getting some positive exposure this week as it partners with the NFL to run the NFL Ticket Exchange through Ticketmaster.
- NFL Ticket Exchange is the only Super Bowl ticket reseller that can validate tickets.
- Two walk-up retail shops have also been set up for NFL Ticket Exchange in the Phoenix area.
- Super Bowl tickets off the NFL Ticket Exchange site range from $2,950 (nosebleed) to $46,432 (50-yard line).
Mon, Jan. 12, 3:22 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:40 PM| Comment!
Oct. 7, 2014, 12:40 AM
- The concert and ticketing giant (NYSE:LYV) is reportedly in "advanced talks" to buy a 51% stake in C3, No.1 independent U.S. promoter, for approx. $250M.
- Last year, C3 sold over 2M tickets and grossed at least $124M. Its earnings are thought to be $20M/year.
- An acquisition would let LYV expand its extensive festival portfolio (C3 operates Lollapalooza and Austin City Limits among other festivals).
- It's unclear whether LYV would want to hold on to C3's ticketing service (Front Gate Tickets). LYV owns Ticketmaster.
- C3 already books concerts for LYV's House of Blues chain, and Charlie Walker, one of C3's three owners (all named Charles or Charlie, hence the nickname "The Charlies") is a formal LYV executive.
- Sources: NYT, Billboard
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:27 PM| Comment!
Jun. 12, 2014, 5:36 PM
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) +1.5% AH on news it will replace International Game Technology (IGT) in the S&P 500: IGT will replace XEC in the S&P MidCap 400.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) and ARRIS Group (ARRS) will replace Masimo (MASI) and Brink’s (BCO) in the S&P MidCap 400, with the latter two dropping down to the S&P SmallCap 600.
Jun. 4, 2014, 7:07 AM| Comment!
May. 28, 2014, 7:16 AM
May. 20, 2014, 12:40 PM
May. 19, 2014, 7:43 AM| Comment!
May. 6, 2014, 5:16 PM| Comment!
May. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGU, ALL, AMTG, ARC, ARRS, ATVI, AVNR, AVNW, AWR, BEAT, BID, BIO, CENT, CHUY, CNVR, CODE, CPT, CSU, CYH, CYNI, DDR, DIS, DLR, DPM, DTLK, EA, EGAN, ENPH, ETE, ETP, EXTR, FEYE, FMC, FNGN, FRGI, FSLR, FST, FTR, GALE, GHDX, GNC, GNMK, GRPN, IAG, ICUI, IMI, JIVE, LBTYA, LGCY, LLNW, LYV, MCHP, MITT, MOVE, MPO, MRO, MTDR, MYGN, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PBPB, PEGA, PSEC, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QUAD, RDN, REGI, RGP, RLOC, RP, SAAS, SAPE, SGMO, SPA, SSNI, SXL, THOR, THRX, TRIP, TRMB, TRMR, TSRA, WES, WFM, WTI, ZAGG, ZU.
Apr. 29, 2014, 7:41 AM| Comment!
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:42 PM
LYV vs. ETF Alternatives
Live Nation Entertainment Inc is a live entertainment company, and a producer of live music concerts.It operates in five industries within live entertainment business, including live music events, venue operations, and ticketing services.
Other News & PR