- Despite tough economic conditions, Macy's continues to register positive growth in comparable sales.
- It continues to extend its retail network by opening new stores. The completion of store fulfillment is expected in 2014 where approximately 650 full-line Macy’s stores will hold shipping capability.
- Debt refinancing is estimated to elevate the company’s bottom line by $7.92 million on an annual basis.
- The share repurchase program has been topped up to $2.5 billion.
- In the light of core business strategies and cost cutting techniques implemented by Macy’s, it has a healthy future outlook.