5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
MAA vs. ETF Alternatives
Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc., is a self-administrated and self-managed real estate investment trust which owns, acquires and operates multifamily apartment communities in the Sunbelt region of the United States.
Wednesday, Dec 42013, 10:17 AM
Wednesday, Dec 42013, 10:17 AM| Comment!
- A check of other multi-family REITs amid news of a $5B bid for BRE Properties (BRE +12.8%) by Essex (ESS -1.8%).
- Equity Residential (EQR +2.2%), AvalonBay (AVB +2.5%), UDR (UDR +2.5%), Apartment Investment and Management (AIV +4%), Camden (CPT +3.2%), Home Properties (HME +3.3%), Mid-America (MAA +1.7%), Post (PPS +4.7%).
Wednesday, Sep 252013, 5:57 PM
Wednesday, Sep 252013, 5:57 PM| Comment!
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) and Monster Worldwide (MWW) are switching S&P index listings; MAA will move into the S&P MidCap 400 while MWW replaces it in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading Oct. 1.
- Other changes to the SmallCap 600: Newpark Resources (NR) will replace Arbitron (ARB) after the close on Sept. 27, Green Dot (GDOT) will replace Colonial Property Trust (CLP) and Santarus (SNTS) will replace Volterra Semiconductor (VLTR) after the close Oct. 1.
- MAA +0.7%, GDOT +2.1%, NR +3.2%, SNTS +3.5% AH.
- Press release
- View all 2 replies
Reaster:: Other way around CLP merging into Maa
Alan Brochstein:: Yes, I wasn't saying anything but that they are combining. MAA is the acquiror