Tue, Apr. 28, 6:04 PM
Tue, Apr. 21, 7:56 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN) reports F/X chipped away $0.17 from EPS in Q1.
- Operating profit for the quarter was down 3.2% to $122.8M.
- Revenue in the U.S. rose 0.6% Y/Y to $725M, while northern and southern Europe both showed positive growth before F/X swings.
- The company see Q2 EPS of $1.21 to $1.29 vs. $1.27 consensus.
- Previously: Manpower beats by $0.04, beats on revenue
- MAN +1.47% premarket to $86.25.
Tue, Apr. 21, 7:32 AM
Mon, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
Thu, Mar. 5, 10:24 AM
- Select staffing stocks are lower after jobless claims came in at +7K to 320K
- Other movers include Resources Connection (NASDAQ:RECN) -1.3%, Monster Worldwide (NYSE:MWW) -1.2%, Dice Holdings (NYSE:DHX) -1.1%, Manpower (NYSE:MAN) -0.7%.
- Also in the sector, Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ:CCRN) is down 6.6% on heavy volume after reporting earnings yesterday.
Tue, Feb. 3, 7:35 AM
- Barclays upgrades ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) to an Overweight rating from Equalweight.
- Shares of Manpower rallied last week off an earnings beat, but still trade 18% off their 52-week highs.
- Previously: Manpower beats by $0.04, revenue in-line (Jan. 30 2015)
- Previously: Post-earnings pop for Manpower (Jan. 30 2015)
Fri, Jan. 30, 10:01 AM| Comment!
Fri, Jan. 30, 7:33 AM
Thu, Jan. 29, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jan. 7, 8:25 AM
- Staffing stocks are on watch after the ADP jobs report tops estimates.
- The sector has been increasingly volatile on job data release dates.
- Though a pickup in business activity is viewed as positive for the sector, the high level of competition has dimmed the outlook on some names in the group.
- On watch: KFRC, MAN, RHI, ASGN, DHX, KELYA, MWW, BBSI, AHS, TBI, KFY, HSON.
Dec. 5, 2014, 10:32 AM
- Staffing stocks are higher after the U.S. economy adds 321K jobs in November.
- Gainers: Kelly Services (NASDAQ:KELYA) +4.4%, On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN) +1.6%, Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI) +1.3%, ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) +2.1%, Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) +2.8%, TriNet Group Z(NYSE:TRI) +1.7%, Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) +1.3%, Hudson Global (NASDAQ:HSON) +1.4%.
Oct. 29, 2014, 6:24 PM
Oct. 21, 2014, 7:34 AM
Oct. 20, 2014, 5:30 PM
Sep. 25, 2014, 6:54 AM
Jul. 21, 2014, 7:32 AM
MAN vs. ETF Alternatives
ManpowerGroup is engaged in the employment services industry. It offers permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment services; assessment and selection services; training and development services; outsourcing services, among others.
Other News & PR