Tue, Apr. 28, 7:34 AM
- Adjusted operating profit grew 15% to $181M; adjusted EPS grew 43% to $0.20 from $0.14 per share.
- Gross margins improved to 28.2% from 28%; Operating margins expanded to 9% vs. 8%.
- Revenue by segment: Plumbing Products -1%; Decorative Architectural Products +2%; Cabinets and Related Products +5%; Installation and Other Services +7%; Other Specialty Products +7%.
- About 4M shares were repurchased during the quarter.
- Q1 results
Tue, Apr. 28, 7:13 AM
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Fri, Mar. 27, 9:14 AM
Thu, Mar. 19, 3:43 PM
- Masco's (MAS +0.1%) new independent publicly-traded company (which will be separated from Masco upon completion of its installation and other services spin-off) will be named TopBuild.
- The entity will be listed on the NYSE under ticker symbol BLD, and will be comprised of Masco's contractor services business and service partners.
- The combined divisions reported revenue of $1.5B in 2014 and achieved a compounded annual revenue growth rate of nearly 11% since 2010.
- Previously: Masco restructuring remains on track (Feb. 09 2015)
- Previously: Masco announces spin off, repurchase program, staff reduction (Sep. 30 2014)
Tue, Feb. 10, 9:44 AM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 9, 7:58 AM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 9, 7:17 AM
- Adjusted operating profit grew 32% to $202M; adjusted EPS grew 60% to $0.24 from $0.15 per share.
- Revenue by segment: Plumbing Products +1%; Decorative Architectural Products +7%; Cabinets and Related Products -3%; Installation and Other Services +7%; Other Specialty Products +8%.
- 5M shares were repurchased during the quarter.
- Q4 results
Mon, Feb. 9, 7:04 AM
Sun, Feb. 8, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 9, 10:17 AM
Dec. 16, 2014, 4:21 PM
Nov. 25, 2014, 2:46 PM
- "Not surprisingly, billionaires reduced their energy allocations (NYSEARCA:XLE) during Q3," says Direxion, unveiling the quarterly rebalance for the iBillionaire Index (which serves as the benchmark for the IBLN ETF). Attention was instead shifted to healthcare (NYSEARCA:XLV) and materials (NYSEARCA:XLB), with companies like Humana (NYSE:HUM) and Monsanto (NYSE:MON).
- Also added to the index: TMO, GM, FB, CBS, GOOG, MAS, APD, DAL, NOV, WHR, THC, ABBV.
- Dropped from the index: AIG, MCK, CTSH, MSI, RIG, CI, APC, GPS, MSFT, CMCSA, NFLX, MHFI, WMB, ICE.
- Outlying sectors: Consumer Discretionary (NYSEARCA:XLY) makes up 23.33% of the iBillionaire Index vs. 11.68% for the S&P 500, and Industrials (NYSEARCA:XLI) and financials (NYSEARCA:XLF) make up just 6.67% each of the index vs. 10.44 and 16.30 of the S&P 500, respectively. Consumer Staples (NYSEARCA:XLP) have zero representation in the index vs. 9.7% in the S&P 500.
- Previously: Direxion launched an ETF with iBillionaire today
Oct. 28, 2014, 8:00 AM
- Net income of $543M vs. $109M in the same period a year ago. Adjusted EPS grew 15% to $0.31 from $0.27 per share.
- Revenue by segment: Plumbing Products +4%; Decorative Architectural Products flat; Cabinets and Related Products +2%; Installation and Other Services +8%; Other Specialty Products +8%.
- Q3 results
- MAS -3.4% premarket
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:37 PM
Oct. 26, 2014, 5:35 PM
MAS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR