There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
J.W. Mays - Downtown Brooklyn Asset Selling At A Discount To Land Value
- Recent land transactions points to 84% to 165% upside based on land value alone.
- Company has sizable below market leases and neighborhood is rapidly gentrifying.
- Easy to understand assets and potentially large pool of buyers.
It's Only A Matter Of Time Before J.W. Mays Reveals Its True Value
- The company’s Fulton St. properties are undervalued based on current market rates.
- Tremendous economic and commercial development is occurring in Downtown Brooklyn.
- The move from $25 to $50 per share could signal further upside.
There are no Transcripts on MAYS.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
MAYS vs. ETF Alternatives
JW Mays Inc is engaged in the business of leasing of real estate and operates a number of commercial real estate properties New York. The Company leases its properties to retail, restaurant, commercial, and other tenants.
Other News & PR