Mon, Mar. 2, 4:34 PM
Sun, Mar. 1, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 23, 10:49 AM
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP -7.1%) cuts its quarterly distribution to $0.125 from $0.515 and says it plans a 2015 capital budget of $13M due to lower expected oil prices and anticipated higher capital costs.
- MCEP says it will limit capital spending to include only the most attractive development projects within the portfolio and at levels approximating the surplus from operating cash flow.
- Says it has hedged ~74% of its 2015 forecast oil production at an average price of $76/bbl, with coverage extending to the end of 2016.
Wed, Jan. 21, 12:45 PM
Dec. 18, 2014, 12:47 PM
Dec. 8, 2014, 12:45 PM
Nov. 11, 2014, 9:17 AM
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:59 PM
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (NASDAQ:MCEP) -4.3% AH after announcing a public offering of 5.8M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to 870K additional units.
- MCEP says it plans to use the proceeds to fund part of the purchase price of its previously announced pending acquisition of the Eastern Shelf properties in the Permian Basin in west Texas.
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:39 PM| Comment!
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, AEIS, AGU, AIG, AMTG, ANV, APL, BDE, BKH, CHGG, CKP, CRK, CUTR, CVD, CXW, CYH, DXPE, EGAN, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, EQC, FN, FTR, GALE, GRT, GTY, HLF, IART, ININ, KAMN, KBR, LCI, MCEP, MDU, MR, MRO, NBIX, NLS, NOR, NTRI, OGS, OTTR, PKT, PL, PLOW, PQ, QLYS, RBC, REG, RKT, RKUS, RLD, RTEC, SALE, SBRA, SGY, SKH, SNHY, SRC, SSW, SUP, TDW, THC, TXRH, VNO, VNR, WTR, Y
Oct. 13, 2014, 5:23 PM| Comment!
Oct. 11, 2014, 8:25 AM
- Energy MLPs have been subject to indiscriminate selling this week as crude oil prices plunge, and while RBC Capital analyst John Ragozzino would not step into the sector in a big way right now, he thinks investors already in the group should ride out the storm - depending on their oil price exposure.
- Many energy MLPs, especially pipelines, are less correlated to commodity prices than other energy investments, but more MLPs with cyclical oil and gas price exposure are now part of the mix, and some investors have been selling without regard for the relative quality of specific stocks, Ragozzino says.
- The analyst believes there is minimal risk to reduction in 2015 distributions; with commodity price hedging, he thinks MLPs on average will feel some pain, but can handle oil prices as low as $80/bbl.
- Ragozzino says the MLPs most highly levered to a sustained drop in crude prices are MidCon Energy Partners (NASDAQ:MCEP), LRR Energy (NYSE:LRE) and Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ:LGCY); names least exposed include Atlas Resource Partners (NYSE:ARP), Vanguard Natural Resources (NASDAQ:VNR) and EV Energy Partners (NASDAQ:EVEP).
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, MLPI, MLPA, MLPN, EMLP, MLPX, MLPS, AMU, ENFR, ATMP, MLPW, IMLP
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:52 PM
Aug. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ACXM, AEIS, AIG, ANV, APL, AREX, BRS, CAR, CHGG, CKEC, CKP, CNQR, CRK, CUTR, DRC, ECOM, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, GTAT, ININ, IRWD, JMBA, KAMN, KONA, LF, LLNW, LMNS, MCEP, MDR, MRO, MWA, NLS, OGS, OTTR, PHH, PL, PLOW, PXD, QLYS, REGI, ROSE, RP, RTEC, SALE, SNHY, THC, TNET, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, VNO, VNR, VVC, WAGE, Y
Jul. 15, 2014, 10:31 AM
- RBC points out in a new report that hawkish Fed commentary has tapped the brakes on MLPs to start Q3 after a strong first half of 2014, but the firm continues to view the fundamental backdrop for MLPs as highly attractive for investment.
- RBC's MLPs rated Outperform or better with the highest distributions: ARP, BBEP, ETP, LGCY, LINE, MCEP, QRE.
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, AMU, MLPL, MLPI, MLPG, ENFR
May. 5, 2014, 5:38 PM| Comment!
MCEP vs. ETF Alternatives
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP owns, operates, acquires, exploits and develops oil and natural gas producing properties in North America. The Company's properties are located in the Mid-Continent region of the United States.
Other News & PR