Mon, Mar. 9, 3:34 PM
- Privately-held Intelligent Hospital Systems (IH Systems) acquires AmerisourceBergen Technology Group (ABTG) for an undisclosed sum. The combined companies will operate under the name ARxIUM.
- The new organization will be the most integrated pharmacy technology firm in the industry. Top products include IH Systems' RIVA technology, the only fully automated IV compounding system on the market, and ABTG's workflow and scheduling software.
- ARxIUM will operate out of Winnipeg, Manitoba and Buffalo Grove, IL.
- Related tickers: (ABC +1.3%)(MCK +0.5%)(CAH +1.2%)
Fri, Feb. 6, 5:37 PM
Thu, Feb. 5, 4:51 PM| Comment!
Thu, Feb. 5, 4:17 PM
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW
Wed, Jan. 28, 4:40 PM
Mon, Jan. 26, 7:12 AM
- Under the agreement, Cardinal Health (NYSE:CAH) will carry and distribute NovaBay's (NYSEMKT:NBY) Avenova, a prescription lid and lash hygiene product for the management of eye conditions such as blepharitis, Meibomian gland dysfunction and associated dry eye, to independent and retail chain pharmacies.
- Combined with NovaBay’s previous distribution agreements with McKesson (NYSE:MCK) and Vision Source, Avenova will now be available to about 90% of U.S. retail pharmacies.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, Jan. 20, 9:05 AM
Dec. 11, 2014, 1:21 PM
Nov. 25, 2014, 2:46 PM
- "Not surprisingly, billionaires reduced their energy allocations (NYSEARCA:XLE) during Q3," says Direxion, unveiling the quarterly rebalance for the iBillionaire Index (which serves as the benchmark for the IBLN ETF). Attention was instead shifted to healthcare (NYSEARCA:XLV) and materials (NYSEARCA:XLB), with companies like Humana (NYSE:HUM) and Monsanto (NYSE:MON).
- Also added to the index: TMO, GM, FB, CBS, GOOG, MAS, APD, DAL, NOV, WHR, THC, ABBV.
- Dropped from the index: AIG, MCK, CTSH, MSI, RIG, CI, APC, GPS, MSFT, CMCSA, NFLX, MHFI, WMB, ICE.
- Outlying sectors: Consumer Discretionary (NYSEARCA:XLY) makes up 23.33% of the iBillionaire Index vs. 11.68% for the S&P 500, and Industrials (NYSEARCA:XLI) and financials (NYSEARCA:XLF) make up just 6.67% each of the index vs. 10.44 and 16.30 of the S&P 500, respectively. Consumer Staples (NYSEARCA:XLP) have zero representation in the index vs. 9.7% in the S&P 500.
- Previously: Direxion launched an ETF with iBillionaire today
Nov. 24, 2014, 11:41 AM
- Institutional pharmacy Omnicare (OCR -3%) signs a new five-year agreement with McKesson (MCK +1.8%) covering the sourcing and distribution of branded, specialty and generic pharmaceuticals. The new contract, which builds on their ten-year partnership, adds generic drugs as part of McKesson's OneStop program.
Nov. 3, 2014, 2:45 PM
- McKesson (MCK) FQ2 results: Revenues: $44,758M (+35.7%); COGS: $41,835M (+35.1%); Gross Profit: $2,923M (+44.6%); Operating Expenses: $2,135M (+64.2%); Operating Income: $788M (+14.9%); Net Income: $469M (+16.1%); EPS: $1.99 (+14.4%); Quick Assets: $3804M (-9.3%); CF Ops: $165M (-79.7%).
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: non-GAAP EPS: $10.50 - 10.90 (unch).
- Follow up from initial post on October 28.
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:20 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEC, AFG, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMP, APC, ARI, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BXP, CAP, CBT, CEB, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CRAY, DLR, DNB, DYAX, EA, EIX, EPR, EQR, ESRX, EXP, EXTR, FARO, FB, FEIC, FISV, GFIG, GILD, GPRE, HIW, HLIT, HTA, HTS, HURN, INAP, INVN, IPHI, KEYW, KIM, KONA, MAC, MAR, MCK, MRCY, MWA, NANO, NFX, OI, PEI, PLT, PNRA, PSMT, RJET, ROG, RPXC, SKT, SM, SWI, TQNT, TRN, TSS, UDR, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WNC, WSH, WTS, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM, ZLTQ
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:03 PM
Jul. 31, 2014, 11:46 AM| Comment!
MCK vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR