Jul. 30, 2014, 6:02 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 9:45 AM
- McKesson (MCK +0.1%) extends its distribution agreement with CVS Caremark (CVS -0.4%) through June 2019.
- EVP and Group President Paul Julian says, "We have a long track record of delivering comprehensive supply chain solutions to CVS Caremark which in turn allows CVS Caremark to ensure the highest level of pharmaceutical care to its customers. We are pleased to have extended our agreement with CVS Caremark and continue or long standing partnership."
Jun. 9, 2014, 5:51 PM
May 28, 2014, 4:22 PM
May 12, 2014, 5:52 PM
- McKesson (MCK +1.9%) fiscal Q4 revenues: $38.1B (+24.9%); operating income: $556M (-13.8%); EPS from continuing ops: $1.56 (+40.5%). cash & equiv: $4.2B (+68%).
- Full year: revenues: $137.6B (+12.7%); operating income: $2.4B (+4.3%); EPS from continuing ops: $5.93 (+3.3%); CF Ops: $3.1B (+24%).
- F15 guidance: adjusted earnings/diluted share: $10.40 - 10.80.
May 12, 2014, 4:18 PM
May 12, 2014, 8:37 AM
- Celesio's (CAKFF) Q1 EBIT nudges up to €95.6M from €95.1M a year earlier as revenue rises 0.3% to €5.38B.
- The company, which was recently bought by McKesson (MCK), forecast that the "unremittingly intensive discount competition in Germany" will diminish in H2. As such, Celesio expects 2014 EBIT to grow slightly from last year. (PR)
May 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
Mar. 18, 2014, 8:01 AM
- Celesio (CAKFF), which is being acquired by McKesson (MCK), forecasts that it's adjusted EBIT will return to slight growth in 2014 as the drugs distributor expands its pharmacy network.
- Celesio's EBIT fell 4.8% to €423.6M in 2013, due to pricing pressure in Germany and currency fluctuations.
- Revenue -3.9% to €21.4B.
- Net profit €166.4M vs a loss of €149M. (PR)
Mar. 12, 2014, 12:16 PM
- Goldman Sachs analyst Robert Jones adds his Buy-rated McKesson (MCK) to the firm's list of projected market-beating picks.
- MCK's recent acquisition of Celesio is the main reason for his enhanced outlook.
- His EPS estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $8.21 and $11.40, respectively. The consensus targets are $8.18 and $10.69.
Feb. 28, 2014, 3:29 PM
- McKesson (MCK +1%) is making more changes to its executive compensation program, and CEO John Hammergren is voluntarily reducing his pension benefit by $45M, after activist investors complained about the company's pay structure.
- Hammergren's pension benefit still amounts to $114M after the reduction, but it will be a fixed amount in cash that's not subject to big potential moves that can result from changes in company assumptions about interest rates or other issues.
- Critics say the moves are welcome but not enough; the company's executive pension plan is still "the richest in corporate America," says one governance analyst.
- Separately, MCK says it has launched a voluntary takeover offer for the remaining shares outstanding of Celesio (CAKFF) for €23.50/share ($32.44); MCK, which owns more than 75% of Celesio's shares, last month received the necessary support to acquire its German rival after facing earlier opposition.
Feb. 18, 2014, 10:42 AM
Jan. 30, 2014, 4:16 PM
Jan. 30, 2014, 12:10 AM
Jan. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jan. 29, 2014, 4:44 PM
MCK vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR