There are no Transcripts on MDABF.
Thu, Jul. 31, 7:27 AM
- Meda AB (OTC:MDABF) agrees to acquire Rottapharm Madaus for 21.2B kronor ($3.1B) adding consumer health products to its portfolio. The deal includes 15.3B kronor in cash, 30M Meda shares and another payment of 2.6B kronor in January 2017.
- The Rovati family, who owns 100% of Rottapharm, will own a 9% stake on Meda. Their company, founded in 1961, generated sales of 536M euros ($718M) in 2013.
- Earlier this year, Meda rejected a takeover bid from Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL).
Mon, Apr. 28, 3:59 AM
- Sweden's Meda (MDABF) has rejected Mylan's (MYL) increased bid of 145 kroner ($22.01) per share, which values the Swedish company at $6.7B.
- Meda explained that Mylan's offer "lacks sufficient support" from its largest shareholder, while its board also has a "strong belief in the continued potential of Meda as a stand-alone company." (PR)
Fri, Apr. 25, 2:15 PM
Fri, Apr. 4, 9:12 AM
Fri, Apr. 4, 7:14 AM| Comment!
Fri, Apr. 4, 2:34 AM
- Pharmaceuticals company Mylan (MYL) is reportedly formulating a largely stock offer to acquire Swedish drug maker Meda (MDABF), which has a market cap of $4.5B, although the U.S. company would probably offer a substantial premium.
- A deal could slash Mylan's tax bill if more than 20% of its shares were to be transferred to foreign owners.
- The drugs that Mylan would receive include therapies for rheumatoid arthritis, women's health and respiratory disorders.
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
MDABF vs. ETF Alternatives
Meda is an international specialty pharma company with own organizations in more than 55 countries. Medas products are sold in more than 120 countries. Meda AB is the Groups parent company and its headquarter is located in Solna outside of Stockholm.
Other News & PR