Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on MDBX
From other sites
How Will Marijuana Stocks React To Election Results In Alaska And Oregon?
- Alaska and Oregon will be voting on the legalization of Recreational Marijuana on Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
- Investors may be considering trading marijuana stocks this election season, and it is important to understand the history of stock movements in similar scenarios.
- History may show mixed results; sometimes stocks respond to election results in a way that makes sense, but they are often unreliable.
Medbox: Did The Recent Sell-Off Make This Medical Marijuana Stock A Buy?
- Is Medbox now trading at an attractive valuation after the recent sell-off in the stock?
- What are the long-term prospects for the company?
- What is the likely direction for the stock?
Thu, May. 15, 4:53 PM
- Net revenues: $0.332M (-73.4%); gross profit: ($560.2K) vs $625.5K; loss from operations: ($1.273M) (-286%); net loss: ($1.259M) (-281%); non-GAAP loss/share: ($0.04) (-300%); quick assets (ex-A/R): $2.421M (+586%).
- Operational highlights: six new subsidiaries formed to service various aspects of the cannabis industry (e.g. marijuana R&D, dispensary management, armored car transport).
- (MDBX -3.4%) transitioned to the OTCQB tier of the OTC markets.
- In San Diego, the City Council adopted an ordinance that reduced the number of dispensing licenses by 75%. The company had to establish a provision for sales refunds for $962.8K as a result.
MDBX vs. ETF Alternatives
Welcome to Medbox! Our Company features patented systems that dispense medication to individuals based on biometric identification (fingerprint sample). Our newly designed systems allow pharmacies, assisted living facilities, prisons, hospitals, doctor's offices, and alternative medicine clinics... More
Other News & PR