Medifocus: A Biotechnology Nano-Cap Deserving Of More Attention
- Medifocus has seen noteworthy revenue growth for seven consecutive quarters as a result of its continued success with its non-invasive BPH treatment.
- Medifocus is currently working with a Hong Kong based consultancy to expand its business into the Asia-Pacific markets.
- Despite having an innovative, breast cancer focused, thermotherapy technology in a phase three trial, the company resides in market purgatory and is all but unknown to most investors.
- While the companies current cash position leaves much to be desired, the costs associated with its ongoing phase three trial, and ambitious Asia-Pacific expansion, appear quite reasonable.
- To gain a more thorough understanding of the company's plans and potential, this article shares insights from one company executive, and from the ongoing trial's Principal Investigator.