MeetMe: Innovative Features Driving Record User Growth Should Unlock Shareholder Value
- MeetMe's approach to innovation has focused on improving its chat features to meet new people and make new friends.
- MeetMe has gone from 800,000 users on a good day to over 1,000,000 in just three months.
- Mobile revenue is up 114% year-over-year and mobile average revenue per user is up 123% year-over-year, outpacing Facebook mobile average revenue per user by 41%.
- The company is improving in all metrics in the last two quarters while the stock is down 37% in the same time frame.
- MeetMe stock has a strong potential upside with limited downside risk given the divergence between user and revenue growth versus the trajectory of the share price.