MFRI Incorporated Needs To Enhance Shareholder Value Now
- MFRI Incorporated is a cheap play on a growing insulating pipe business and has an opportunity to enhance shareholder value at a price that is well less than book value.
- Valuation and future expected orders make a strong case for a stock buyback at these levels.
- Management has not focused on increasing shareholder value and needs to now.
- Ample liquidity on the balance sheet compels a share repurchase.
- This article will explain why I still remain long MFRI and why I continue to add to my position at these prices.
- MFRI and its correlation with Oil and Energy prices.
- Fundamental and technical analysis will be presented.
MFRI Inc.: An Undervalued Stock Missed By This Market
There are no Transcripts on MFRI.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
MFRI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR