From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
MFRI Incorporated Needs To Enhance Shareholder Value Now
- MFRI Incorporated is a cheap play on a growing insulating pipe business and has an opportunity to enhance shareholder value at a price that is well less than book value.
- Valuation and future expected orders make a strong case for a stock buyback at these levels.
- Management has not focused on increasing shareholder value and needs to now.
- Ample liquidity on the balance sheet compels a share repurchase.
- This article will explain why I still remain long MFRI and why I continue to add to my position at these prices.
- MFRI and its correlation with Oil and Energy prices.
- Fundamental and technical analysis will be presented.
There are no Transcripts on MFRI.
Wed, Sep. 10, 12:47 PM
Tue, Apr. 15, 12:47 PM
Sep. 12, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 12, 2013, 9:05 AM
Jun. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 19, 2013, 12:26 PMMFRI (MFRI +12%) pops as the company announces $55M in new orders, including additions to two landmark projects in Saudi Arabia and piping to support the construction of flow lines in the Gulf of Mexico. The company noted however, that $25M of the orders were already reported in its Q1 backlog. | Comment!
MFRI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR