Wed, Jul. 15, 8:14 AM
Wed, Jun. 10, 5:38 PM
Tue, Jun. 9, 4:55 PM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports comparable-store sales rose 1.3% in FQ1.
- Adjusted operating income rate -80 bps to 5.2% due in part to some sales and marketing expenses deleveraging.
- Store count +69 net to 2,163.
- The company expects revenue of $2.485B-$2.535B in FY15 vs. $2.49B consensus. Adjusted EBITDA is seen rising 44%. New store growth of 220 to 240 net of closures is anticipated.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.06, misses on revenue
- MFRM -1.1% after hours.
Tue, Jun. 9, 4:10 PM
Mon, Jun. 8, 5:35 PM
Tue, May 5, 10:58 AM
- Mattress Firm (MFRM -2.5%) trades lower after Piper Jaffray downgrades the stock to a Neutral rating after having it slotted previously at Overweight.
- Piper sets a price target of $62 on MFRM.
- Yesterday, Mattress Firm disclosed that CEO Stephen Stagner peeled off a minor amount of shares.
- SEC Form 4
Wed, Apr. 22, 8:22 AM
- Wedbush Securities sees bullish trends in the mattress and bedding sector.
- The investment firm doles out Outperform ratings to both Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) and Tempur-Pedic (NYSE:TPX).
- A monthly read of bedding sales by the International Sleep Products Association showed strong growth rates in February and March.
- Previously: Select Comfort seen running to new heights
Wed, Apr. 8, 8:19 AM| Wed, Apr. 8, 8:19 AM | Comment!
Thu, Mar. 19, 4:38 PM
- Comparable-store sales rose 1.9% for Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) in FQ4 even as the company expanded its footprint with the addition of 118 new stores.
- Adjusted operating income margin fell 20 bps to 6.1%.
- Guidance from Mattress Firm for FY16 includes expectations for sales of $2.465B-$2.515B off a low single-digit comp and adjusted EPS of $2.50 to $2.70.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.07, beats on revenue
- MFRM +6.20% after hours.
Thu, Mar. 19, 4:03 PM
Wed, Mar. 18, 5:35 PM
Dec. 11, 2014, 9:06 AM
Dec. 11, 2014, 8:20 AM
Dec. 2, 2014, 12:47 PM
Dec. 2, 2014, 7:51 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports comparable-store sales rose 8.5% in FQ3.
- Sales of conventional mattresses increased 37% to $208.4M, while sales of specialty mattresses were up 46.6% to $211.9M.
- Store count +506 Q/Q to 1,986, inclusive of acquired stores.
- Guidance: FY14 revenue of $1.77B-$1.79B expected vs. $1.545B-$1.585B prior.
- MFRM -0.2% premarket.
Dec. 1, 2014, 4:07 PM
MFRM vs. ETF Alternatives
Mattress Firm Holding Corp is engaged in retail sale of mattresses and bedding-related products in various metropolitan areas in the United States through company-operated and franchisee-operated mattress specialty stores.
Other News & PR