Dec. 11, 2014, 9:06 AM
Dec. 11, 2014, 8:20 AM
Dec. 2, 2014, 12:47 PM
Dec. 2, 2014, 7:51 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports comparable-store sales rose 8.5% in FQ3.
- Sales of conventional mattresses increased 37% to $208.4M, while sales of specialty mattresses were up 46.6% to $211.9M.
- Store count +506 Q/Q to 1,986, inclusive of acquired stores.
- Guidance: FY14 revenue of $1.77B-$1.79B expected vs. $1.545B-$1.585B prior.
- MFRM -0.2% premarket.
Dec. 1, 2014, 4:07 PM| Comment!
Nov. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 17, 2014, 7:44 AM| Comment!
Sep. 4, 2014, 7:24 AM
Sep. 4, 2014, 7:07 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) announces it acquired the equity interests of The Sleep Train bedding chain for $425M.
- Sleep Train has 310 specialty mattress stores on the West Coast.
- Mattress Firm plans to run the new stores under The Sleep Train brand name.
- A closing in Mattress Firm's FQ4 is anticipated.
Sep. 4, 2014, 7:02 AM| Comment!
Sep. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 29, 2014, 9:47 AM
- Mattress Firm (MFRM +0.5%) says it has entered an agreement to acquire most of the assets and operations of the Back to Bed and Bedding Experts retail chains for $60M.
- The deal will see the company add 135 mattress specialty retail stores to its store count.
- Mattress Firm will cash and revolver borrowing to finance the acquistion.
Aug. 11, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports a preliminary sales total of $410M for Q2, up 35% Y/Y.
- Comp sales are forecast to have risen 28.8% for the quarter.
- The company sees Q2 EPS of $0.58-$0.61 vs. $0.49 consensus.
- MFRM +5.1% premarket
Jun. 3, 2014, 4:02 PM| Comment!
Jun. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
May. 30, 2014, 7:24 AM| Comment!
MFRM vs. ETF Alternatives
Mattress Firm Holding Corp is engaged in retail sale of mattresses and bedding-related products in various metropolitan areas in the United States through company-operated and franchisee-operated mattress specialty stores.
Other News & PR