Thu, Mar. 19, 4:38 PM
- Comparable-store sales rose 1.9% for Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) in FQ4 even as the company expanded its footprint with the addition of 118 new stores.
- Adjusted operating income margin fell 20 bps to 6.1%.
- Guidance from Mattress Firm for FY16 includes expectations for sales of $2.465B-$2.515B off a low single-digit comp and adjusted EPS of $2.50 to $2.70.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.07, beats on revenue
- MFRM +6.20% after hours.
Dec. 11, 2014, 9:06 AM
Dec. 2, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports a preliminary sales total of $410M for Q2, up 35% Y/Y.
- Comp sales are forecast to have risen 28.8% for the quarter.
- The company sees Q2 EPS of $0.58-$0.61 vs. $0.49 consensus.
- MFRM +5.1% premarket
Mar. 13, 2014, 5:42 PM
Feb. 19, 2014, 9:24 AM| Comment!
Feb. 18, 2014, 5:38 PM
Jan. 15, 2014, 11:46 AM
- Mattress Firm (MFRM +15%) soars off of word that the company has an interest in trying to acquire Sleep Train.
- The early read on the potential combination is that the two mattress specialists line up well with each other.
- Shares of MFRM are at their highest level since last July with the buyout buzz in the air.
Jan. 6, 2014, 9:56 AM
Dec. 6, 2013, 5:45 PM
Oct. 17, 2013, 9:07 AM
- Mattress stocks could see some extra volatility after the meltdown of Select Comfort (SCSS) following poor Q3 results and a slash in guidance.
- In the early round of fireworks, shares of Select Comfort is off 25.5% premarket while peer Tempur Sealy (TPX) trades down 5.2%.
- On watch: Mattress Firm (MFRM)
Sep. 6, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 6, 2013, 9:10 AM
Jun. 5, 2013, 1:14 PM
Jun. 4, 2013, 5:30 PM
Jun. 4, 2013, 5:13 PMMore on Mattress Firm's (MFRM) Q1: A 31.5% increase in quarterly revenue reflects "incremental sales from new and acquired stores," partially offset by negative comps growth (-5.2%). 46 new stores were opened during the quarter. Operating margin falls 50 basis points to 8.6%. The company reaffirms its full year guidance of $1.90-1.98/share (adjusted) on $1.237-1.25B in revenue versus consensus of $1.96/share on $1.23B in sales. Shares +6.5%. (PR) | Comment!
MFRM vs. ETF Alternatives
Mattress Firm Holding Corp is engaged in retail sale of mattresses and bedding-related products in various metropolitan areas in the United States through company-operated and franchisee-operated mattress specialty stores.
Other News & PR