Wed, May 6, 11:25 AM
- A combination of MoneyGram (MGI +28.2%) and Western Union (WU +7.2%) would give the new entity a money transfer market share of close to 20%, notes Financial Post.
- JP Morgan thinks a merger would include equity due to MoneyGram's high debt load.
- That development could cut into buybacks for Western Union and dent its credit rating.
- If a deal for MoneyGram is struck at $10 to $11, JP sees EPS accretion.
- Previously: Western Union reportedly in talks to buy MoneyGram; MGI +34.6% (May. 05 2015)
Tue, May 5, 5:28 PM| 9 Comments
Sep. 19, 2013, 4:26 PM| Comment!
Jul. 19, 2013, 2:49 PM
Jun. 18, 2013, 3:23 PM
MGI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR