Ben Kramer-Miller • Mon, Nov. 24
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on MGPHF
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Mason Graphite's Trade-Off Study Results Are Extremely PromisingBen Kramer-Miller • Mon, Nov. 24
- Mason Graphite recently reported the results of a trade-off study in which it shows that by moving its concentrator site it can save meaningfully on its Lac Guerret Project.
- This is an unexpected development that potentially adds substantial value to this project.
- With shares down 23% since my "neutral" thesis and with this development I am re-evaluating my position.
Update: Mason Graphite Initiates Pilot Plant Testing For Its Lac Gueret Project
- Mason Graphite has taken a significant step forward in starting its pilot plant testing, which is crucial for producing a feasibility study for the Lac Gueret Project.
- Despite my neutral-bearish tone in August, I did recognize that the company would progress to this point, as it is essential in bringing the Lac Gueret Project into production.
- With shares down more than 30% since my initial article, they appear to be more compelling.
Update: Mason Graphite Reports Strong Drilling Results At Its Lac Gueret ProjectBen Kramer-Miller • Thu, Oct. 9
- Mason Graphite reported positive infill drilling results at its Lac Gueret Project that could lead to an increase in the resource size.
- I had not anticipated this in my August article.
- While this is bullish news, the Lac Gueret resource is sufficiently large so that additional resources really don't contribute much value at the present time.
- The stock is more compelling now as the shares have fallen 20% since my initial article.
- Mason Graphite's Lac Gueret Project is large and high grade, and therefore seemingly appealing.
- However it lacks the large flake graphite that commands a higher price ad which will be in demand for use in "green" technologies such as lithium ion batteries.
- Furthermore, the company's PEA uses an outdated graphite price, which means the stock isn't as undervalued as the PEA's NPV statement would have investors believe.
- The shares aren't overvalued, but they won't give you the exposure you're looking for assuming you want to participate in the secular uptrend in graphite, which is a large-flake story.
There are no Transcripts on MGPHF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
MGPHF vs. ETF Alternatives
Mason Graphite is a Canadian mining company focused on the exploration and development of one of the highest grade graphite deposits known in the world. Its 100% owned Lac Gu?ret graphite property is located in northeastern Quebec near the main service center of Baie-Comeau and currently hosts a... More
Other News & PR