5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on MGT.
MGT vs. ETF Alternatives
MGT Capital Investments, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the development and commercialization of medical imaging software and hardware devices. The Company also has developed an automated CO2 insufflation device called MedicCO2LON.
Wednesday, Feb 512:48 PM
Tuesday, Dec 312013, 10:09 AM|Tuesday, Dec 312013, 10:09 AM| Comment!
Monday, Dec 302013, 5:39 PM
Monday, Dec 302013, 5:39 PM| 1 Comment
- MGT Capital Investments (MGT -0.4%) enters a Market Offering Agreement with Ascendiant Capital to sell up to $8.5M in common stock pursuant to its shelf registration. As of today's close, a full exercise would represent dilution of 40.7%.
- The company intends to use net proceeds from any sales for working capital, capex, and general purposes.
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 4:09 PM
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 4:09 PM| Comment!
- MGT Capital Investments (MGT +5.3%) acquires mobile casino game studio Avcom for 491K shares, good for a price tag of $1.48M as of today's close.
- The deal includes a 330K share contingency subject to Avcom meeting revenue metrics in the next 18 months.
Thursday, Oct 242013, 4:11 PM|Thursday, Oct 242013, 4:11 PM| Comment!
Monday, Sep 92013, 9:19 AM
Monday, Sep 92013, 9:19 AM| Comment!
- MGT Capital (MGT) adds a newly-received patent covering bonus games played on interactive displays to its ongoing patent infringement lawsuit against game-makers Aruze Gaming and WMS Gaming and casinos Caesars, MGM Resorts, and Penn National.
- Previous: MGT Capital spikes on acquisition of online poker technology
Wednesday, Sep 42013, 10:45 AM
Wednesday, Sep 42013, 10:45 AM| Comment!
- MGT Capital (MGT +4.7%) shares spike after the company acquires the Real Deal Poker technology and related assets from Gioia Systems. The system uses patented shuffling machines and permutation re-sequencing to create up to 16K decks/minute that can be then used for online game play.
- The technology seeks to offer transparency and accuracy in comparison to virtual dealing methods.
- The purchase includes 7 patents and several website domains, including RealDealPoker.
- Previous: MGT Capital eyes online gaming in New Jersey
Monday, Jul 292013, 9:35 AM|Monday, Jul 292013, 9:35 AM| Comment!
Tuesday, Jun 42013, 10:26 AMMGT Capital Investments (MGT -3.3%) sells its portfolio of medical imaging patents to a major Asian conglomerate for around $1.5M, thereby transitioning it to a company focused soley on internet and mobile gaming. The company expects to deploy the funds in the skill-based gaming space at present, while its board considers other avenues to enhance shareholder value. |Tuesday, Jun 42013, 10:26 AM| Comment!
Monday, Apr 292013, 5:38 PM
Monday, Apr 152013, 9:15 AMPremarket gainers: S +16%. SVA +13%. BCRX +10%. LIFE +8%. NFP +7%. MGT +7%. TMO +6%. THRX +5%. NVAX +5%.
Losers: AAU -15%. MTL -10%. AUQ -11%. HMY -9%. NGD -8%. CEF -8%. SLW -8%. SAND -9%. KGC -7%. AUY -7%. GOLD -7%. MUX -7%. DSCO -7%. IAG -6%. SVM -6%. GG -6%. PAAS -6%. EGO -6%. AU -5%. CDE -5%. |Monday, Apr 152013, 9:15 AM| Comment!
Thursday, Apr 112013, 4:10 PMMGT Capital Investments (MGT +11.8%) adds to gains posted over the past week as SA contributor John Ford speculates about a possible settlement related to pending patent litigation. For its part, the company said Tuesday it is not aware of "any material undisclosed developments that would account for the recent increase in the price and volume of its common stock." |Thursday, Apr 112013, 4:10 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Apr 112013, 12:49 PMMidday top 10 gainers: ACAD +55%. RNIN +26%. RAD +18%. ZUMZ +15%. MEA +13%. BIOL +12%. MGT +12%. PBTH +12%. MPAC +11%. TVL +11%.
Midday top 10 losers: LEDS -17%. FTNT -14%. ROYL -14%. NTIC -16%. HXM -11%. CREG -11%. PRMW -10%. GNVC -10%. SGYP -10%. OCZ -10%. |Thursday, Apr 112013, 12:49 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Oct 92012, 12:45 PM