A Pure Emerging-Markets Telco Offering A 3.3% Yield
Quote & Headlines
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
To learn more about Seeking Alpha PRO, click here.
There are no News articles on MIICF.
MIICF vs. ETF Alternatives
Monday, Oct 211:29 PMMillicom climbs on Q3 results
Monday, Oct 211:29 PM| Comment!
- Millicom (MIICF +10.5%) shares jump after the company reports Q3 revenue grew 7.6% Y/Y to $1.29B as the telco added 1M new data users.
- Q3 EBITDA was $459M (margin of 38.6%), FCF $81M, and EPS $1.00.
- CEO Hans-Holger Albrecht: "This quarter’s strong growth highlights the continuing opportunity in Africa and Latin America. Combined with the shift to data, progress in mobile financial services and the launch of new media services almost weekly, we are on track to deliver the transformation of the company into a digital lifestyle provider."
- PR, presentation slides, results
Wednesday, Oct 162:08 PMMillicom completes oversubscribed $800M bond issuance
Wednesday, Oct 162:08 PM| Comment!
- Emerging market telco Millicom (MIICF.PK -0.2%) completes the issuance of $800M in 6.625% dollar-denominated bonds. Appetite for the offering was healthy, reaching $2.4B.
- The company intends to use the proceeds to finance the merger of its Colombian ops with Empresas Publicas de Medellin's fixed line business, part of a strategy to double annual revenues in the next 5 years.
Wednesday, Feb 92011, 9:00 AM
Wednesday, May 132009, 1:20 PMNasdaq leaders: APOL +2%. DTV +1%. Laggards: LINTA -11%. STLD -11%. FLEX -10%. WYNN -9%. LAMR -9%. EXPE -8%. LVLT -8%. SHLD -7%. NVDA -7%. UAUA -7%. DISH -7%. LBTYA -6%. LOGI -6%. AMAT -6%. VMED -5%. AMLN -5%. PCAR -5%. GRMN -5%. JOYG -5%. FAST -5%. WFMI -5%. MICC -5%. EBAY -5%. FWLT -5%. |Wednesday, May 132009, 1:20 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Apr 212009, 7:49 AM
Tuesday, Apr 212009, 12:05 AM
Wednesday, Feb 112009, 7:58 AM
Wednesday, Feb 112009, 12:05 AM
Sunday, Dec 282008, 9:10 AM
Tuesday, Oct 212008, 1:05 AM