Tue, Mar. 24, 6:48 AM
- McCormick (NYSE:MKC) reports sales rose 6.0% on a constant currency basis.
- Gross profit rate decreased 84 bps to 38.57%.
- Segment revenue: Consumer: $620.3M (+0.81%, +5% on a constant currency basis); Industrial: $400.3M (+3.17%, +7% on a constant currency basis).
- Segment operating income: Consumer: $91.5M (-2.97%); Industrial: $30.6M (+0.99%).
- Operating margin rate fell 48 bps to 12.08%.
- Income from unconsolidated operations grew 94.12% to $9.9M.
- FY2015 Guidance: Sales: +4% to 6% in local currency; Operating income: +0% to 2%; Diluted EPS: $3.28 to $3.35; Adjusted diluted EPS: $3.44 to $3.51.
- FQ1 results
Wed, Jan. 28, 6:59 AM
- McCormick (NYSE:MKC) reports gross profit rate increased 20 bps to 43.12%.
- Segment revenue: Consumer: $773.3M (+1.10%); Industrial: $400.3M (-4.9%).
- Segment operating income: Consumer: $172.0M (-6.4%); Industrial: $30.3M (-5.7%).
- Operating margin rate fell 108 bps to $202.3M
- Income from unconsolidated operations grew 37.0% during the quarter.
- FY2015 Guidance: Sales: +4% to 6% in local currency; Operating income: +2% to 4%; Adjusted operating income: +4% to +5%; Diluted EPS: $3.41 to $3.48; Adjusted diluted EPS: $3.51 to $3.58.
- Q4 results
Oct. 14, 2014, 5:36 PM
Sep. 26, 2013, 2:31 PM
- McCormick (MKC -2.5%) slips after announcing its FQ3 earnings were unchanged Y/Y, but the spice maker sees full-year EPS at the lower end of its prior outlook for $3.13-$3.19.
- MKC says weak demand for industrial products by quick service restaurant customers in the Americas has limited YTD sales and is expected to hurt Q4 results.
- Sales rose 4% Q/Q to $1.02B, but much of the increase came from sales from its newly acquired Wuhan Asia Pacific Condiments business and from retailers pushing ~$30M in purchases they normally would make in Q4 into Q3 in advance of an upcoming price increase.
Sep. 28, 2011, 10:54 AMMcCormick & Co.'s (MKC -2.75%) FQ3 earnings beat, but profits sank 10% Y/Y on higher raw material costs and a one-time gain last year that skewed comparisons. The company reafirms FY11 guidance to the low end of estimates. For the year, it expects to to grow sales 6% to 8% and sees an EPS of $2.74 to $2.79 versus estimates of $2.78. | Comment!
MKC vs. ETF Alternatives
McCormick & Company Inc manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industryretail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses.
Other News & PR