Nov. 13, 2014, 10:13 AM
Sep. 18, 2014, 8:21 AM
- Milestone Scientific (OTCQB:MLSS) subsidiary Milestone Medical receives CE Mark clearance for its CompuFlo Epidural Computer Controlled Anesthesia System (CompuFlo Epidural Model 6000). The device verifies the needle tip placement in the lumbar epidural space in patients at least 18 years of age and the delivery of medication and other fluids in a controlled manner in the lumbar epidural space in either an in-patient or out-patient setting.
- The system's core technology is called Dynamic Pressure Sensing (DPS). It measures the density of body tissue in order to assist the clinician in locating a hypodermic needle during an injection.
Sep. 15, 2014, 10:56 AM
- Milestone Scientific (OTCQB:MLSS +7%) earns CE Mark clearance for its CompuFlo System for intra-articular injections. The product's injection technology is called Dynamic Pressure Sensing. It measures the density of body tissue to help the clinician locate a hypodermic needle during an injection.
- The company's European subsidiary is moving forward with engaging a distribution partner.
Aug. 14, 2014, 11:18 AM
May 27, 2014, 8:51 PM
- Milestone Scientific (MLSS) appoints Gian Domenico Trombetta CEO of its dental division. Mr. Trombetta will also serve as a member of the board of directors. He is the President and CEO of Innovest S.p.A., a Milan-based private equity and special situation investment company. His appointment follows a $10M investment in the firm led by Innovest.
- Leonard Osser will remain CEO of MLSS.
MLSS vs. ETF Alternatives
At Milestone Scientific, we are passionate about revolutionizing the doctor and patient injection experience. Since 1995, our commitment to advancing the science of computer-controlled drug delivery technologies has earned us global distinction as an industry leader and pioneering innovators in... More
Other News & PR