There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mongolia Growth Group: Profiting From The Land Of Luxury Blue Sky Promise
- Mongolia is a resource rich country with increasing foreign investment which gives it the status of one of the worlds fastest growing economies with massive industrial/infrastructure mega projects underway.
- Mongolia has the largest commodity importer in the world, China, directly south of their border which has shown great interest in their economy. And Russia against their North border.
- Mongolia Growth Group gives investors leverage to the high-yielding real estate by purchasing high quality properties in important retail locations and accumulating re-development properties at low costs.
- MGG has put together one of the most attractive retail/office property portfolios in the center of the biggest and most important city in Mongolia - Ulaanbaatar.
- The company has an impressive management team featuring directors such as famous investor Bill Fleckenstein, and the recently hired CEO, Paul Bryne. Exceptional inside stock ownership, board aligned with shareholders.
There are no Transcripts on MNGGF.
Dec. 24, 2012, 7:50 AMBullish bells may be ringing for Mongolian mining stocks, writes Jon Springer, thanks to the release from custody of SouthGobi Resources (SGQRF.PK) chief legal counsel Sarah Armstrong. Turquoise Hill (TRQ) - the majority owner of SouthGobi - has been battered since her arrest 2 months ago, and 2 SouthGobi execs were forced to flee the country just last week. | 2 Comments
Mar. 26, 2012, 11:16 AMSilk Road Management's Alisher Ali tips off Mongolia to be the fastest growing economy in the world this year, with GDP clicking along at a 20% annual growth rate. The untapped potential of the nation is also at the forefront of the heated boardroom battle between Ivanhoe Mines (IVN +0.1%) and Rio Tinto (RIO -0.2%). | 1 Comment
MNGGF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR