Mongolia Growth Group: Profiting From The Land Of Luxury Blue Sky Promise
- Mongolia is a resource rich country with increasing foreign investment which gives it the status of one of the worlds fastest growing economies with massive industrial/infrastructure mega projects underway.
- Mongolia has the largest commodity importer in the world, China, directly south of their border which has shown great interest in their economy. And Russia against their North border.
- Mongolia Growth Group gives investors leverage to the high-yielding real estate by purchasing high quality properties in important retail locations and accumulating re-development properties at low costs.
- MGG has put together one of the most attractive retail/office property portfolios in the center of the biggest and most important city in Mongolia - Ulaanbaatar.
- The company has an impressive management team featuring directors such as famous investor Bill Fleckenstein, and the recently hired CEO, Paul Bryne. Exceptional inside stock ownership, board aligned with shareholders.