Nov. 19, 2014, 9:09 AM
- Mallinckrodt (MNK +0.4%) FQ4 results: Revenues: $789.3M (+44.8%); Specialty Pharmaceuticals revenue: $564.8M (+85.5%); Global Medical Imaging revenue: $213.4M (-6.8%); COGS: $388.7M (+32.6%); R&D Expense: $43.8M (+1.2%); SG&A: $280.5M (+107.0%); Operating Loss: ($356.5M) (-747.0%); Net Loss: ($352.4M) (-999%); Loss Per Share: ($4.14) (-813.8%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $2,540.4M (+15.2%); Specialty Pharmaceuticals revenue: $1,612.9M (+32.5%); Global Medical Imaging revenue: $881.5M (-5.8%); COGS: $1,337.3M (+13.4%); R&D Expense: $166.9M (+0.7%); SG&A: $842.1M (+38.1%); Operating Loss: ($284.1M) (-296.2%); Net Loss: ($319.3M) (-643.0%); Loss Per Share: ($4.92) (-582.4%); Quick Assets: $707.8M (+156.9%); CF Ops: $373.5M (+174.8%).
- No guidance given.
Nov. 19, 2014, 7:04 AM
Nov. 18, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 20, 2014, 11:51 AM
Oct. 14, 2014, 7:19 AM
- Mallinckrodt (NYSE:MNK) provides guidance for its fiscal year ended September 25, 2015.
- Net Revenues: $3.65B - 3.75B; Specialty Pharmaceuticals revenue: $2.87B - 2.92B; Global Medical Imaging revenue: $760M - 800M; non-GAAP EPS: $6.70 - 7.20; non-GAAP effective tax rate: 20 - 23%; capex: $130M - 150M.
- A conference call is scheduled for this morning at 9:00 am ET.
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:30 AM
- Mallinckrodt (MNK -1.7%) fiscal Q3 results: Net Sales: $653.1M (+14.6%); Gross Profit: $284.3M (+7.0%); Operating Loss: ($4.4M) (-633.3%); Net Loss: ($24.1M) (+13.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.41) (+14.6%); Quick Assets: $327.9M (+19.0%): CF Ops (9 mo.): $168.1M (+999%).
- Fiscal 2014 Guidance: Net sales: $2.35B from $2.45B from $2.28 - 2.38B; Specialty Pharma sales: $1.425B - 1.500B from $1.38B - 1.43B; Global Medical Imaging sales: $850M - 900M (unch); Methylphenidate sales: at least $190M from at least $160M; non-GAAP EPS: $4.00 - 4.30 from $3.30 - 3.60.
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:14 AM
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AES, AFSI, AINV, AMCX, ATHM, AUXL, BCE, BDBD, BPI, BR, CBB, CCOI, CECE, CECO, CNQ, CQB, CRIS, CTB, DUK, EAT, FUR, FWLT, GBDC, GDP, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HAR, HII, HIMX, HRC, HSC, HSNI, HZNP, ICE, IDCC, IRC, KERX, LAMR, LEAF, LG, LINE, LMIA, LNCE, LPI, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MFC, MMS, MNK, MONT, MPEL, MPW, MYL, NCT, NRF, NRG, NVO, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, OWW, PBH, PHMD, POZN, PRIM, QIWI, RDN, RGLD, RSTI, RTK, SABR, SATS, SFUN, SGM, SNI, SPH, SRE, SRPT, SSYS, SUNE, TDC, TGH, THS, TICC, TK, TPH, VNDA, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV, ZEUS
Jul. 24, 2014, 10:23 AM
- Questcor (QCOR +0.8%) Q2 results: Net Sales: $278.8M (+51.0%), Pharmaceuticals: $261.4M (+47.7%); COGS: $23.2M (+34.9%); Gross Profit: $255.7M (+52.7%); R&D Expense: $22.0M (+80.3%); SG&A Expense: $83.6M (+63.9%); Operating Income: $147.8M (+43.4%); Net Income: $96.4M (+39.5%); EPS: $1.54 (+37.5%); Quick Assets: $392.8M (+60.3%).
- Acthar vials shipped: 8,850 (+25.5%); new paid Acthar prescriptions: 2,775 - 2,800 (+~23%), new paid Nephrotic Syndrome prescriptions: 480 - 490 (+~20%).
- No guidance given.
Jul. 24, 2014, 9:14 AM| 3 Comments
May. 8, 2014, 6:38 AM
May. 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Apr. 28, 2014, 4:03 PM| 1 Comment
Apr. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
Feb. 25, 2014, 4:28 PM
- 8.1K vials of Acthar shipped during quarter vs. 6.33K one year ago. For the full year, shipments of 28.1K vs. 20.7K in 2012.
- New paid prescriptions for Acthar of about 2.45K-2.5K up about 30% Y/Y. Rheumatology prescriptions now account for nearly 30% of Acthar business. In January, company began with a small pilot sales force to educate pulmonologists about Acthar in the treatment of respiratory manifestations of orphan disease symptomatic sarcoidosis.
- 960K shares repurchased during Q for average price of $55.26 each, a total of $53.1M. About 5.3M shares remain under existing authorization. End-of-year float of 62.3M shares.
- "Management is working closely with the Board's newly formed Strategic Advisory Committee to support the Company's investigation and evaluation of potential strategies to use its future potential cash flow to generate long-term growth and value for shareholders."
- CC at 4:30 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- QCOR -3.4% AH
Feb. 25, 2014, 4:02 PM| Comment!
MNK vs. ETF Alternatives
Mallinckrodt PLC develops, manufactures, markets & distributes generic specialty pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and diagnostic imaging agents. It operates in two segments; Specialty Pharmaceuticals & Global Medical Imaging.
Other News & PR