There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on MNOV.
Tue, Sep. 16, 12:46 PM
Tue, Sep. 16, 12:00 PM
- Thinly-traded nano cap MediciNova (MNOV -10.9%) is off on 5x higher volume as traders take some money off the table from the sharp run-up that began on August 26 when the firm announced the impending start of a clinical trial evaluating MN-166 as a treatment for patients with ALS.
- Shares peaked yesterday at $3.38 which represented a 62.5% jump from August 25's close of $2.08.
Wed, Sep. 10, 12:47 PM
Wed, Sep. 10, 9:15 AM
Tue, Aug. 26, 11:52 AM
- Nano cap MediciNova (MNOV +8.3%) secures FDA approval to begin a single center clinical trail evaluating MN-166 (ibudilast) as a treatment for patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) who are on stable dose of riluzole for at least one month. The trial, which is slated to begin in the fall, will be conducted at the Carolinas HealthCare System Neurosciences Institute in Charlotte, NC.
- The 60-patient trial's treatment period is six months followed by a six-month open label extension. The primary endpoint is the safety and tolerability of MN-166 (60 mg/day) compared to placebo when administered for six months with riluzole in patients with ALS.
Thu, Aug. 14, 11:04 AM
Wed, Apr. 2, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jan. 16, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 14, 9:10 AM
Tue, Jan. 14, 8:36 AM
- MediciNova (MNOV) is out with what is says are "positive results" from a study of MN-001 in a mouse model of NASH.
- The treatment "significantly reduced fibrosis area compared with vehicle ... as demonstrated by a reduction in liver hydroxyproline content, supporting MN-001's anti-fibrotic properties," the company says.
- MNOV also notes that MN-001 was "shown to down-regulate certain gene expression levels in the liver."
- The company says that taken together, the data suggest the drug "warrants further evaluation for the treatment of NASH in humans."
- Phase 2 trial is being prepped. (PR)
- MNOV +21% premarket.
- Investors are predisposed to NASH studies, since last week's Intercept news.
Nov. 8, 2013, 6:53 AM
Aug. 9, 2013, 9:25 AM
Jun. 20, 2013, 10:48 AMShares of Medicinova (MNOV -9.4%) give back a chunk of yesterday's big gain, spurred by a bout of profit taking in a weak market. The stock soared in the previous session after the company said its glial attenuator MN-166 may reduce methamphetamine dependence and neurotoxic inflammation, and it plans to initiate Phase 2 testing in the near future. | Comment!
Jun. 19, 2013, 1:07 PMMediciNova (MNOV +29.6%) soars after the company says its glial attenuator MN-166 may reduce methamphetamine's neurotoxic inflammation and might also "attenuate other actions contributing to methamphetamine dependence." The company plans to initiate a Phase 2 trial "later this summer." (PR) | Comment!
Jun. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
May. 9, 2013, 12:46 PM
MNOV vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR