- In the wake of recently declared results the company’s stock price jumped by 28 percent. However, that does not mean that the potential for increase has been exhausted.
- The company stands to benefit from the strong organic growth in both its wheel hub business and rotating electrical products business.
- Additionally, Motorcar introduced brake master cylinders as a new addition in its product line. The launch of the product is considered a concrete step that will ensure enormous growth prospects.
- The company was performing poorly in the past because it acquired Fenwick Automotive.
- However, it has taken concrete and measurable steps such as the liquidation of Fenwick Automotive to eliminate the drag on profits.