Jack Banser • Fri, Oct. 10
Update: Marquee Energy Strengthens Its Balance SheetJack Banser • Fri, Oct. 10
- Marquee recently sold some non-core assets for $14 million.
- This money will be put toward debt reduction and future financial flexibility.
- The company maintains production guidance which is solid.
- Marquee has increased production by 125% in the last year.
- Two new land acquisitions in the last 10 months add great potential.
- It has an NAV per share of $1.68, which is substantially higher than current $1.04.
There are no Transcripts on MQLXF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
MQLXF vs. ETF Alternatives
Marquee Energy Ltd. is a publicly traded Calgary-based, growth-oriented junior oil and gas company currently focused on high rate of return oil development and production. Marquee is committed to growing the company through exploitation of existing opportunities and continued consolidation... More
Other News & PR