Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on MRCBF
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Morguard: This Canadian Stock Allows You To Purchase Real Estate For 25% Off
- Morguard Corporation is an under the radar Canadian real estate company.
- It trades at a 25% discount to book value, despite a history of increasing this book value over time.
- The Chairman and CEO owns more than 50% of the shares of the company.
- Even after appreciating by 13.5% year-to-date Morguard continues to offer significant upside.
- Morguard still represents one of the most unique and undervalued real estate investment opportunities available to investors and should garner a premium valuation.
- Recently completed new development projects will further increase both NAV and earnings going forward.
Morguard Corp: A Diverse High Quality Real Estate Portfolio That Sells At A 50% Discount
- Morguard owns US and Canadian real estate, two REITs, and an asset management business that manages over $15 billion in real estate assets.
- Combined, these assets are worth $2.46 billion or $195 per share.
- The value of Morguard's assets represent a 50% premium to the current market cap, which is just $1.6 billion or $129 per share.
There are no Transcripts on MRCBF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
MRCBF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR