There are no Focus articles on MSBHY.
Mon, Sep. 22, 6:42 AM
- In yet another move expanding its foods business, Mitsubishi (OTCPK:MSBHY) has offered to buy Norwegian fishery Cermaq (OTC:CRMQY) for 8.9B kroner ($1.4B). The offer is 14% more than Cermaq’s closing price on Sept. 19.
- Norway's Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries, Cermaq’s biggest shareholder (with a 59.2% stake) says it’s prepared to sell its shares to Mitsubishi, although it could switch to another buyer if presented with a more attractive offer.
Thu, Aug. 21, 7:13 AM
- Petrovietnam has entered talks with banks to secure financing for a seven-year loan of up to $1.8B for its bid to buy a stake in Murphy Oil's (NYSE:MUR) Malaysian oil and gas assets.
- The $1.8B offer tops a $1.5B bid previously made by India's Oil & Natural Gas and Oil India. Mitsubishi (OTCPK:MSBHY) is also bidding on the assets.
Thu, Aug. 7, 2:02 AM
- Japanese partners in the Cameron LNG terminal say the project has secured its last investment approval by obtaining $7.4B in financing.
- The move brings Japan a step closer to importing significant amounts of LNG from the U.S.'s abundant supply of shale gas.
- The Cameron project is owned by Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), GDF Suez (OTCPK:GDFZY), Mitsui & Co. (OTCPK:MITSY), and a joint venture between Mitsubishi Corp. (OTCPK:MSBHY) and Nippon Yusen KK (OTCPK:NPNYY).
Thu, Jul. 24, 6:42 AM
- Thirty banks are ready to sign a $7.5B loan next month for the U.S. Cameron LNG project that could offer Japan an alternative fuel source.
- Japan has been running record trade deficits after the nuclear industry shutdown forced it to boost energy imports following the 2011 Fukushima disaster.
- The $10B Cameron project is owned by Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), GDF Suez (OTCPK:GDFZY), Mitsui & Co. (OTCPK:MITSY), and a joint venture between Mitsubishi Corp. (OTCPK:MSBHY) and Nippon Yusen KK (OTCPK:NPNYY).
May. 1, 2012, 3:47 AMAussie oil producer Woodside Petroleum (WOPEY.PK) plans to sell a stake in its giant Browse natural gas project to Mitsui and Mitsubishi for $2B. The two Japanese firms will also work with Woodside to market LNG to the Asian market and to help Woodside raise money to finance the project. (PR) | Comment!
Apr. 12, 2012, 2:27 AM
Dec. 28, 2011, 10:36 AMFrustrated by financing delays, Western Australia invites China to take part in a $6B port and rail project to open up a new inland iron-ore province. This one project alone will increase worldwide iron-ore exports by 10% over current levels. Previously, Mitsubishi Corp. (MSBHY.PK) had exclusive development rights. | Comment!
Nov. 15, 2011, 9:23 AMIraq's cabinet OKs a $17B 25-year deal with Shell (RDS.A) and Mitsubishi (MSBHY.PK) to capture and make use of over 700M cubic feet per day of gas that is being flared off into the atmosphere. The contract is one of the largest that Iraq has signed as it rebuilds its oil and gas industry. | Comment!
Nov. 10, 2011, 2:14 PMChilean state copper producer Codelco says it has an option for 49% of Anglo American's (AAUKY.PK) Sur mining property, not just over the portion Anglo still holds after selling a 24.5% stake to Mitsubishi (MSBHY.PK), and will take legal measures to defend it. "We're not interested in how the other 51% is held... but Anglo can't sell our 49% to anyone," Codelco's Gerardo Jofre says. | Comment!
Nov. 10, 2011, 4:30 AM
Sep. 2, 2011, 12:44 PM
Aug. 16, 2011, 9:33 AM
Dec. 7, 2010, 5:44 PMSumitomo (SMMLY.PK) and Mitsubishi (MSBHY) have closed a deal to import 4000 tonnes of rare earth metals from California. Combined with other deals made since China's unofficial embargo in September, Japan's dependence on China for the metals has been halved for next year and could be nearly eliminated by 2015. | Comment!
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
MSBHY vs. ETF Alternatives
Mitsubishi Corp. is a general trading company engaged in the import, export and wholesale of various products. Co.'s products include internet services, financial services, IT solutions, all forms of carbon and hydrocarbon products, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, gas/petroleum equipment and... More
Other News & PR