Nov. 17, 2014, 10:52 AM
- Sports nutrition firm MusclePharm (OTCQB:MSLP -16.1%) slumps on light turnover of 132K shares in response to its Q3 earnings report after Friday's close. EPS of $0.05 missed estimates by $0.29. Also, its cash balance is only $2.9M.
- Management affirms its full-year revenue guidance of $185M - 195M, but revises its EPS guidance to $0.20 - 0.22.
Oct. 21, 2014, 7:54 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:43 PM
- MusclePharm Corp. (OTCQB:MSLP -0.9%) Q2 results: Net Sales: $46.7M (+831%); Gross Profit: $15.6M (+97.5%); Operating Expenses: $15.2M (+42.1%); Operating Income: $479.5K (+118.5%); Net Income: $408.3K (+166.7%); EPS: $0.03 (+108.8%).
- Conspicuous by their absence are the company's balance of cash/cash equivalents and CF Ops. The current assets listed on the balance sheet are most certainly dominated by accounts receivable.
- 2014 Guidance: Net sales: $185M - 195M; EPS: $0.45 - 0.50.
Jun. 24, 2014, 9:00 AM
- MusclePharm (MSLP) expands its footprint with major distributor (GNC). The retailer will now feature all of MSLP's brands on a dedicated wall in all of its U.S. corporate stores. The agreement nearly doubles the number of outlets carrying the products to more than 4,000. The initiative will ramp up in Q3.
Jun. 18, 2014, 10:35 AM
- MusclePharm (MSLP +7.4%) signs a multi-year endorsement deal with golfer Tiger Woods for the term July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2018. The deal includes the company name and logo on his golf bag, the right to use his name and likeness in advertisements and commercials and personal appearances.
- Under the terms of the agreement, the company will pay Woods an annual cash retainer, $5M of MSLP stock and royalties on sales of all branded product.
- The company's lineup of celebrity athlete endorsers also includes Arnold Schwarzenegger and football players Eric Decker and Colin Kaepernick.
May. 14, 2014, 11:21 AM
- On May 12, COO Richard Estalella resigned effective immediately. He will continue to serve as MusclePharm's (MSLP -0.8%) President. Jim Greenwell resigned from the Board of Directors effective immediately to assume the COO role on May 16.
- The company will pay Mr. Greenwell a base salary of $275K, a bonus of up to $300K and 100K shares of stock.
- The BOD extends the employment agreements of Brad Pyatt and Cory Gregory to December 31, 2018. As a sweetener, Mr. Pyatt receives 500K shares of stock and Mr. Gregory 100K shares. Both vest 20%/year.
May. 5, 2014, 10:09 AM
- Net sales: $50.2M (+122%), operating income: $2.4M vs a loss of $0.72M, net income: $2.7M vs a loss of $7.4M, EPS: $0.23 vs ($1.78).
- International sales: $17.2M (+176%).
- Cash at quarter end: $5.8M.
- 2014 guidance:
- Net sales: $165 - 175M.
- EPS: $0.41 - 0.51.
- (MSLP +22.8%) shares jump in early trading on light volume.
Apr. 14, 2014, 9:37 AM
- Brad Pyatt resigns as President effective April 16 but will continue to serve as CEO and COB. Richard Estalella appointed as President.
- CFO L. Gary Davis resigns effective April 15 but will work on special projects until December 31, 2014.
- Board member Donald Prosser resigns effective April 16 to assume the CFO role.
- (MSLP) regulatory filing.
MSLP vs. ETF Alternatives
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, MusclePharm is a rapidly expanding healthy life-style company that develops and manufactures a full line of NSF and scientifically approved nutritional supplements that are 100% free of any banned substances. Based on years of research, MusclePharm products are... More
Other News & PR