Nov. 17, 2014, 10:52 AM
- Sports nutrition firm MusclePharm (OTCQB:MSLP -16.1%) slumps on light turnover of 132K shares in response to its Q3 earnings report after Friday's close. EPS of $0.05 missed estimates by $0.29. Also, its cash balance is only $2.9M.
- Management affirms its full-year revenue guidance of $185M - 195M, but revises its EPS guidance to $0.20 - 0.22.
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:43 PM
- MusclePharm Corp. (OTCQB:MSLP -0.9%) Q2 results: Net Sales: $46.7M (+831%); Gross Profit: $15.6M (+97.5%); Operating Expenses: $15.2M (+42.1%); Operating Income: $479.5K (+118.5%); Net Income: $408.3K (+166.7%); EPS: $0.03 (+108.8%).
- Conspicuous by their absence are the company's balance of cash/cash equivalents and CF Ops. The current assets listed on the balance sheet are most certainly dominated by accounts receivable.
- 2014 Guidance: Net sales: $185M - 195M; EPS: $0.45 - 0.50.
May. 5, 2014, 10:09 AM
- Net sales: $50.2M (+122%), operating income: $2.4M vs a loss of $0.72M, net income: $2.7M vs a loss of $7.4M, EPS: $0.23 vs ($1.78).
- International sales: $17.2M (+176%).
- Cash at quarter end: $5.8M.
- 2014 guidance:
- Net sales: $165 - 175M.
- EPS: $0.41 - 0.51.
- (MSLP +22.8%) shares jump in early trading on light volume.
MSLP vs. ETF Alternatives
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, MusclePharm is a rapidly expanding healthy life-style company that develops and manufactures a full line of NSF and scientifically approved nutritional supplements that are 100% free of any banned substances. Based on years of research, MusclePharm products are... More
Other News & PR