There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Tue, Aug. 12, 9:25 AM
- Net income from continuing operations of $32.1M, or $0.37 per diluted share vs. $35.5M, or $0.42 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2013.
- Revenue of $1.1B vs. $978M for the prior year quarter.
- "We had a challenging second quarter, primarily because of slowdown in revenue growth of wireless projects." says CEO Jose Mas.
- For Q3 of 2014, the company expects revenue of approximately $1.30-$1.35B, continuing operations adjusted EBITDA of ~$132M with adjusted diluted earnings per share of approximately $0.56.
- Q2 results
Mon, Aug. 11, 4:33 PM
Sun, Aug. 10, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jun. 30, 2:58 PM
- MasTec (MTZ +3.6%) says it acquired Pacer Construction Holdings and its affiliated operating companies for ~$126M in cash plus a five-year contingent earn-out.
- Pacer is a contractor in western Canada which focuses on infrastructure construction supporting the oil and gas production/processing, mining and transportation industries.
- MTZ also says it amended its senior secured credit facility, increasing aggregate borrowing commitments to $1B from $750M.
Mon, Jun. 2, 12:51 PM
- MasTec (MTZ -10.8%) shares plunge after the infrastructure construction company over the weekend lowered its outlook for Q2 earnings and revenue.
- MTZ now sees Q2 EPS of $0.40 from $0.53 earlier and Q2 revenues of ~$1.1B vs. prior $1.15B-$1.2B, expecting results to be hurt by new and unexpected delays in the wireless project spending activity as well as weaker than anticipated oil and gas segment results.
- More downside guidance could be in store; although management did not lower guidance for H2 2014, the door was left open to do so on the Q2 conference call.
Mon, Jun. 2, 9:16 AM
Thu, May. 1, 5:10 PM
Thu, Feb. 27, 5:58 PM
Thu, Feb. 27, 5:04 PM
Thu, Feb. 27, 12:10 AM
- ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
Wed, Feb. 26, 5:35 PM
- AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
Oct. 31, 2013, 4:45 PM
Oct. 31, 2013, 12:10 AM
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:35 PM
Aug. 1, 2013, 5:33 PM
Aug. 1, 2013, 12:10 AM
- ACLS, ACTV, ADNC, ADUS, AHS, AIG, AIV, ALSK, AREX, AVG, BBG, BERY, CCO, DCT, DXPE, EIX, ELLI, EVC, EXR, FEIC, FLT, FRT, GMED, HME, HTGC, KOG, KRFT, LBTYA, LEAP, LF, LNKD, LRE, MELI, MHK, MOVE, MRC, MTZ, ONNN, OPEN, OPTR, PACB, PKI, PSA, QTM, RMD, SBAC, SKUL, SREV, SSNI, SWN, SYNA, TLAB, TS, TSO, TTMI, VCLK, VPRT, WTW, WWWW, ZAGG
MTZ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR