Update: Paul Mueller Company Adjusted Earnings Hit New Third Quarter Record
- MUEL reported fiscal third quarter results.
- The results confirm my bullish opinion of MUEL.
- I anticipated great adjusted results but not the one-time charge.
A Challenge To All: Find Me A Cheaper-Looking Microcap Than Paul Mueller Company
- MUEL is undergoing an amazing turnaround effort.
- Sales, earnings, and backlog are all near record levels.
- The stock price appears still incredibly cheap.
- Paul Mueller has achieved substantial operational and balance sheet improvements, a notable turnaround that deserves much more attention.
- The shares are still very cheap - a return to 2007 highs and dividends should be on the cards.
- The time of harvesting for the company seems to have arrived.
There are no Related articles on MUEL.
There are no Transcripts on MUEL.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
MUEL vs. ETF Alternatives
Paul Mueller Company, headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, was incorporated in 1946. For over half a century, we have been building a reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality stainless steel tanks and industrial processing equipment that make the customer's process smoother, faster, and... More
Other News & PR