Aug. 14, 2014, 3:26 PM
Jun. 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jun. 26, 2014, 3:57 PM
- MAG Silver (MVG +1.5%) is halted on news it has agreed to a bought-deal financing of 7.32M common shares at C$10.25 each, with an underwriters' option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the offering.
- MVG says proceeds from the offering will be used to fund exploration and development of its Juanicipio project in Mexico and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
May. 15, 2014, 6:19 PM
Mar. 3, 2014, 9:55 AM
- Gold futures are surging in the wake of the crisis in Ukraine, and that's giving precious metals miners a big boost in early trading.
- AU +5.2%, GOLD +5%, GFI +4.6%, MUX +4.1%, BVN +3.9%, MVG +3.6%, SSRI +3.3%, IAG +3.2%, BTG +3.1%, HMY +3.1%, EXK +3.1%, ABX +2.8%, AUY +2.8%, SA +2.8%, SLW +2.7%, GG +2.7%, NEM +2.6%, HL +2.6%, KGC +2.3%, AGI +2.2%, AG +1.9%, NG +1.9%, PPP +1.8%, AUQ +1.6%, PAAS +1.2%, NGD +1%.
- ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, DUST, SIL, GLDX, JNUG, SLVP, RING, SILJ, GGGG, JDST, PSAU
Jan. 29, 2014, 9:49 AM
- As equities open in a broad-based decline, precious metals miners show early strength: ABX +4.1%, NG +4.1%, EXK +3.7%, GG +3.7%, IAG +3.3%, SA +2.9%, AG +2.8%, SSRI +3.1%, AUY +2.7%, GOLD +2.5%, NEM +2.3%, MVG +2.3%, SLW +2.2%, PAAS +2.2%, AU +2.1%, KGC +2.2% (Briefing.com).
- ETFs: GLD, SLV, GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, IAU, AGQ, PHYS, DUST, SIL, SIVR, USLV, ZSL, SGOL, UGL, DGP, GLL, GLDX, DZZ, UGLD, DGL, DSLV, DBS, SLVP, GLTR, DGZ, AGOL, DBP, JNUG, DGLD, GLDI, RING, GGGG, SLVO, WITE, SILJ, PSAU, TBAR, JDST, USV, UBG, JJP, RGRP, BLNG.
Jan. 27, 2014, 5:40 PM
Nov. 19, 2012, 4:24 PMShares of MAG Silver (MVG -9.8%) plunged in the final hour of trading on news that Benito Juarez landholders voted during a local assembly meeting over the weekend to expel the company from its Cinco de Mayo property and establish a 100-year mining moratorium. MAG believes the resolutions are illegal and will not be permitted to stand. | Comment!
May. 17, 2012, 10:39 AMMAG Silver (MVG +6%) shares shoot higher after the miner reports multiple silver/lead/zinc intercepts in its Mexican Bridge Zone property and plans to expand its Cinco de Mayo drill program. MVG increases its 2012 planned drilling by $2M to $5.5M, and ramps up drilling from one to four rigs with a fifth expected in the near future. | Comment!
MVG vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR