Jun. 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
Mar. 3, 2014, 9:55 AM
- Gold futures are surging in the wake of the crisis in Ukraine, and that's giving precious metals miners a big boost in early trading.
- AU +5.2%, GOLD +5%, GFI +4.6%, MUX +4.1%, BVN +3.9%, MVG +3.6%, SSRI +3.3%, IAG +3.2%, BTG +3.1%, HMY +3.1%, EXK +3.1%, ABX +2.8%, AUY +2.8%, SA +2.8%, SLW +2.7%, GG +2.7%, NEM +2.6%, HL +2.6%, KGC +2.3%, AGI +2.2%, AG +1.9%, NG +1.9%, PPP +1.8%, AUQ +1.6%, PAAS +1.2%, NGD +1%.
- ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, DUST, SIL, GLDX, JNUG, SLVP, RING, SILJ, GGGG, JDST, PSAU
Jan. 29, 2014, 9:49 AM
- As equities open in a broad-based decline, precious metals miners show early strength: ABX +4.1%, NG +4.1%, EXK +3.7%, GG +3.7%, IAG +3.3%, SA +2.9%, AG +2.8%, SSRI +3.1%, AUY +2.7%, GOLD +2.5%, NEM +2.3%, MVG +2.3%, SLW +2.2%, PAAS +2.2%, AU +2.1%, KGC +2.2% (Briefing.com).
- ETFs: GLD, SLV, GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, IAU, AGQ, PHYS, DUST, SIL, SIVR, USLV, ZSL, SGOL, UGL, DGP, GLL, GLDX, DZZ, UGLD, DGL, DSLV, DBS, SLVP, GLTR, DGZ, AGOL, DBP, JNUG, DGLD, GLDI, RING, GGGG, SLVO, WITE, SILJ, PSAU, TBAR, JDST, USV, UBG, JJP, RGRP, BLNG.
Jan. 27, 2014, 5:40 PM
Nov. 19, 2012, 4:24 PMShares of MAG Silver (MVG -9.8%) plunged in the final hour of trading on news that Benito Juarez landholders voted during a local assembly meeting over the weekend to expel the company from its Cinco de Mayo property and establish a 100-year mining moratorium. MAG believes the resolutions are illegal and will not be permitted to stand. | Comment!
May. 17, 2012, 10:39 AMMAG Silver (MVG +6%) shares shoot higher after the miner reports multiple silver/lead/zinc intercepts in its Mexican Bridge Zone property and plans to expand its Cinco de Mayo drill program. MVG increases its 2012 planned drilling by $2M to $5.5M, and ramps up drilling from one to four rigs with a fifth expected in the near future. | Comment!
MVG vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR