Fri, Apr. 10, 3:33 PM| Comment!
Thu, Apr. 9, 12:45 PM
Tue, Apr. 7, 9:13 AM
Tue, Apr. 7, 8:17 AM
Thu, Apr. 2, 10:53 AM
Nov. 25, 2014, 9:02 AM
- China Ming Yang Wind Power (NYSE:MY) selects Ricky Ng to succeed Calvin Lau as CFO, effective immediately. Ng now serves as VP of Xing Shi Hui Company.
- MY also appoints Longgen Zhang to its board of directors to replace Cole Capener, who has served as an independent director since November 2013.
- MY -2.9% premarket
Nov. 24, 2014, 8:19 AM
- Total comprehensive income of RMB71.5M ($11.6M), or RMB0.57 ($0.09) per share vs. a total comprehensive loss of RMB71.3M, or a loss of RMB0.43 per share in Q3 2013.
- Total wind turbine generators commissioned for which revenue was recognized increased 80.9%% to an equivalent wind power project output of 524.5MW from 290MW in the same quarter a year ago.
- New sales contracts for wind power projects totaled an output of 648MW, representing 324 units of 2MW wind turbine generators.
- Order backlog of 3.7GW as of September 30, 2014.
- MY +6.7% premarket
- Q3 results
Nov. 24, 2014, 8:05 AM
Nov. 11, 2014, 9:16 AM| Comment!
Aug. 25, 2014, 8:37 AM
- Total comprehensive income of RMB11.8M ($1.9M), or RMB0.11 ($0.02) per share vs. a total comprehensive loss of RMB87.4M, or a loss of RMB0.51 per share in Q2 2013.
- Total wind turbine generators commissioned for which revenue was recognized increased 88.5% to an equivalent wind power project output of 303.5MW from 161MW in the same quarter a year ago.
- New sales contracts for wind power projects totaled an output of 617MW, representing 166 units of 1.5MW and 184 units of 2MW wind turbine generators.
- Order backlog of 3.6GW as of June 30, 2014.
- MY +4.8% premarket
Aug. 25, 2014, 7:32 AM
Aug. 22, 2014, 5:36 PM
Jun. 6, 2014, 5:38 PM
Jun. 6, 2014, 9:14 AM
Jun. 5, 2014, 6:22 PM
- Ming Yang Wind Power (MY) +9.1% AH on news it obtained approval to develop and operate a 300 MW offshore wind power project in China's Jiangsu province.
- MY says it expects to leverage the opportunity deliver its wind turbine generators as a solution for offshore wind power projects in China and beyond.
Jun. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
MY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR