- Maya Gold and Silver announces another monthly record production at the Zgounder mine.
- This is expected during a ramp-up process, but seeing there were only 24 operating days, the performance is really good.
- The investment thesis remains standing for now, but a $20 silver price would do miracles for Maya.
Update: Maya Gold And Silver Continues To Increase Its Moroccan Silver ProductionThe Investment Doctor • Nov. 20, 2014
- Maya Gold and Silver is continuously increasing its production levels in Morocco.
- This is a positive surprise as there seem to be no teething problems at all, which is rather exceptional.
- The investment thesis will however be impacted by the low silver price and I’m expecting additional pressure on the balance sheet.
Update: Maya Gold & Silver Continues To Ramp Up Its ProductionThe Investment Doctor • Sep. 18, 2014
- Maya Gold & Silver announces a second silver pour at its Zgounder silver mine in Morocco.
- This was expected, but the output was higher than I expected, which is obviously very positive.
- The investment thesis remains unchanged for now, and will only be changed should the steady state production rate not be in line with my estimates.
Update: Maya Gold And Silver Has Poured Its First Silver Bars
- Maya Gold and Silver pours almost 7,500 ounces of silver from its recently reopened Zgounder silver mine in Morocco.
- This was expected in my original article where I discussed the reopening of this mine.
- The investment thesis doesn’t change for now, and I hope the ramp-up continues to go smooth.
Maya Gold And Silver - Morocco Is A Better Mining Destination Than You'd Think
- Maya's PEA at Zgounder suggests a viable silver production.
- Investors should look further than the relatively short mine life and see the bigger picture.
- Thanks to its relationship with the state-owned mining company, Maya has a huge opportunity to secure the land packages it wants.
- Morocco is a mining-friendly country actually encouraging investment in mining, instead of scaring mining companies away.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.