- Mylan is one of the seven companies that have been granted a license by Gilead to sell generic version of the blockbuster hepatitis C drug Sovaldi in 91 developing countries.
- Even by conservative estimates, Sovaldi generic sales will provide a significant boost to Mylan’s top-line.
- Mylan has also agreed to acquire the rights of Arixtra brand and its authorized generic in the U.S.
- Mylan could easily reach sales of $9 billion by the end of 2015.
- From current level, Mylan could appreciate at least 30%.