Wed, May 6, 10:12 AM| Comment!
Tue, May 5, 4:23 PM
Mon, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Mon, Mar. 2, 5:01 PM
- Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL) Q4 results ($M): Total Revenues: 2,082.7 (+15.2%); Generics: 1,815.0 (+12.2%); Specialty: 242.7 (+37.8%); Gross Profit: 969.0 (+21.7%); Operating Expenses: 576.5 (+10.3%); Net Income: 189.2 (+5.0%); Quick Assets: 225.5 (-22.6%); CF Ops (12 mo.): 1,533 (-8.9%).
- 2015 Guidance: Total Revenues: $9.6B - 10.1B; EBITDA: $2.9B - 3.3B; Non-GAAP Net Income: $1.975B - 2.150B; Non-GAAP EPS: $4.00 - 4.30; Non-GAAP CF Ops: $1.6B - 1.8B.
Mon, Mar. 2, 4:13 PM
Sun, Mar. 1, 5:35 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 12:38 PM
- Mylan (MYL +3.1%) Q3 results: Revenues: $2,084M (+17.9%); COGS: $1,071.6M (+11.8%); R&D Expense: $158.2M (+38.8%); SG&A: $418.3M (+19.6%); Operating Income: $495M (+45.7%); Net Income: $499.1M (+214.1%); EPS: $1.26 (+215.0%); Quick Assets: $199.6M (-31.5%); CF Ops: $888.0M (+28.9%).
- 2014 Guidance: Total revenues: $7.7B - 7.8B from $7.8B - 8.0B; Gross margin: 52% - 53% from 51 - 53%; EBITDA: $2.35b - $2.41B from $2.2B - 2.4B; Net income: $1.4B - 1.44B from $1.265B - 1.370B; Non-GAAP EPS: $3.54 - $3.60 from $3.44 - $3.54; CF Ops: $1.2B - $1.3B from $1.2B - $1.4B; CAPEX: $300M - 350M from $350M - 400M.
- Q4 Guidance: EBITDA: $660M - $720M: Net income: $410M - $450M; Non-GAAP EPS: $1.03 - $1.09.
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:36 PM
Oct. 3, 2014, 7:34 AM
- Citing a stronger-than-expected Q3, Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL) increases its Q3 and full-year guidance. For Q3, it now expects non-GAAP EPS to be $1.12 - 1.16 compared to its previous forecast of $0.90 - 0.95. The revised guidance includes $0.14 per share from an agreement with Strides Arcolab Limited. Myan recognized earnings for lost revenues in 2014 that arose from supply disruptions due to quality enhancement efforts initiated at certain Agila locations prior to Mylan's acquisition of Agila from Strides in 2013.
- Mylan ups its 2014 full-year non-GAAP EPS guidance to $3.44 - 3.54 from $3.25 - 3.45.
- The company will report Q3 results on October 30 after the close. The conference call will begin at 4:30 pm ET. Consensus view on revenue is $2.04B.
- Shares are up 4% premarket on light volume.
Aug. 7, 2014, 11:28 AM
- Mylan (MYL -1.2%) Q2 results: Revenues: $1,837.3M (+8.0%); Gross Profit: $808.8M (+8.9%); Operating Expenses: $582.7M (+34.4%); Operating Income: $226.1M (-26.8%); Net Income: $125.2M (-29.5%); EPS: $0.32 (-30.4%); Quick Assets: $193.9M (-33.4%); CF Ops (1H): $448.0M (+63.5%).
- 2014 Guidance: Total revenues: $7.8B - 8.0B from $7.8B - 8.2B; gross margin: 51 - 53% (unch); EBITDA: $2.2B - 2.4B (unch); net income: $1.265B - 1.370B from $1.265B - 1.460B; non-GAAP EPS: $3.25 - 3.45 from $3.25 - 3.60; CF Ops: $1.2B- 1.4B (unch); CAPEX: $350M - 400M from $350M - 450M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:31 AM
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AES, AFSI, AINV, AMCX, ATHM, AUXL, BCE, BDBD, BPI, BR, CBB, CCOI, CECE, CECO, CNQ, CQB, CRIS, CTB, DUK, EAT, FUR, FWLT, GBDC, GDP, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HAR, HII, HIMX, HRC, HSC, HSNI, HZNP, ICE, IDCC, IRC, KERX, LAMR, LEAF, LG, LINE, LMIA, LNCE, LPI, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MFC, MMS, MNK, MONT, MPEL, MPW, MYL, NCT, NRF, NRG, NVO, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, OWW, PBH, PHMD, POZN, PRIM, QIWI, RDN, RGLD, RSTI, RTK, SABR, SATS, SFUN, SGM, SNI, SPH, SRE, SRPT, SSYS, SUNE, TDC, TGH, THS, TICC, TK, TPH, VNDA, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV, ZEUS
May 1, 2014, 8:46 AM
May 1, 2014, 7:15 AM
Feb. 27, 2014, 9:04 AM
- Mylan's (MYL) net profit rose 11% to $180.2M as double-digit growth at the company's specialty segment and in its foreign generics business counter-balanced a 45% drop in revenue from new products following approval delays.
- Gross margin increased to 44% from 43.1%.
- Projects 2014 EPS of $3.25-3.60 vs consensus of $3.38 and revenue of $7.8-8.2B vs $7.75B.
- Mylan expects to make another "substantial transaction" this year, although the company didn't provide details.
- Shares are +3%. (PR)
Feb. 27, 2014, 7:02 AM
MYL vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR