There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Clinical study results show that Fortetropin supplementation increases both muscle size and lean body mass in males.
- Surprisingly, the highest dosage cohort showed a significant decrease in fat mass.
- MYOS plans on introducing a new line of Fortetropin™ containing products in 2015.
- MYOS Corporation is a biotherapeutics and bionutrition company focused on improving muscle health and function to combat muscle related diseases.
- We believe a solid scientific basis differentiates MYOS from other bionutrition companies.
- Rapidly increasing revenues are helping to provide the necessary capital for research initiatives targeting muscle health.
- The company just recently listed on the NASDAQ. MYOS has a clean capital structure and strong management.
- We believe MYOS would make a good investment for those looking to get into the emerging area of muscle health. We see the shares fairly valued at $20.