SA Transcripts • Thu, Nov. 6
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Fri, 4:31AM)
at CNBC.com (Nov 11, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Nov 8, 2012)
- REGI ranks amongst the cheapest 20% of companies in the Russell 3000 as measured by EV/EBITDA, Price/Sales and Price/Cash Flow.
- The Asset Turnover of 1.9 ranks the company in the top 10%. Companies in this band have a strong record of market outperformance.
- The group's margins are 2.9%, ranking MYRG in the lowest 30% of companies in the Russell 3,000. Surprisingly, companies in this decile have produced strong returns.
- The trend in the weekly price is up and is momentum. The stock is not yet overbought suggesting room to run further.
- The price looks set to challenge the 52-week highs at $27.30. An earnings beat would be the catalyst. Brokers have been upgrading their estimates over the past 2 months.
- MYRG trades at 5.9x EV/EBITDA versus its peers' 9x.
- MYRG has a pristine balance sheet while maintaining its 5-year CAPEX investment above its peers.
- Good growth prospects support by favorable regulatory environment.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
MYRG vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR