Mon, Feb. 9, 7:07 AM
- Nordic American Tankers (NYSE:NAT): Q4 EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $43.07M (+110.7% Y/Y) misses by $5.82M.
Sun, Feb. 8, 5:30 PM
May. 12, 2014, 11:24 AM
- Nordic American Tanker (NAT +4.1%) is higher after reporting Q1 EPS of $0.05 vs. a $0.31 loss in Q4 2013 and a $0.59 loss in the year-ago quarter, and net operating cash flow of $27.1M vs. $1.9M in Q4 2013 and -$4.9M in the year-ago quarter.
- Says tanker rates achieved on average for Q1 were $26.3K/day per vessel for its trading fleet, vs. $14.1K/day in Q4 2013.
- Other tanker shares also are higher: VLCCF +5.9%, FRO +4%, TNK +3.1%, TK +1.5%.
Feb. 10, 2014, 7:06 AM| Comment!
Nov. 11, 2013, 6:12 AM
Aug. 12, 2013, 5:45 AM
Feb. 11, 2013, 11:31 AMNordic American Tankers (NAT -0.2%) reports a Q4 net loss of $0.39/share vs. a consensus estimate for a net loss of $0.36, but says it may double its fleet within five years in a bet that rising Asian energy demand will snap a rout in rates. The combined hit of declining demand for crude and an oversupply of vessels sent average daily rates for NAT to $10.7K during Q4 vs. a break-even average of ~$12K. | Comment!
NAT vs. ETF Alternatives
Nordic American Tankers Ltd formerly Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited is an international tanker company that owns 24 double-hull Suezmax tankers, two of which are newbuildings that average approximately 156,000 dwt each.
Other News & PR