- Noble Energy plans on resuming drilling activities in the region by mid-2015 in Falkland Islands. The area has potential for 1 billion barrels of oil equivalent.
- The company has estimated its production for 2014 at 294-303 million barrels of oil equivalent per day. It forecasts an 18% increase in growth.
- Operations in the Gulf of Mexico, West Africa and in the Eastern Mediterranean are yielding good results that are strengthening and diversifying the company's portfolio.
- The IEA recently cut global oil demand forecasts, and this is likely to cause a run on oil prices.
- Q3 volume guidance was set between 290 and 205 million barrels of oil per day in the earnings report, but these estimates have been increased.