Fri, Aug. 14, 12:40 PM
Tue, Aug. 11, 7:16 AM
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) sets pricing of its secondary offering of 20M shares at $59.25 per share.
- The block of shares were offered by funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management.
- The company won't receive any of the proceeds from the offering which is due to close on or before August 13.
- NLCH closed at $61.42 yesterday.
Tue, Aug. 4, 7:12 AM
Mon, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS
Wed, May 20, 8:25 AM
- Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) are lower in early action after one of the company's ships struck a reef off the coast of Bermuda.
- The company says a temporary malfunction of the steering system is to blame for the mishap.
- Previously: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings ship stuck after striking reef (May. 19 2015)
- NCLH -3.75% premarket to $55.15.
Tue, May 19, 9:33 PM
Tue, May 19, 5:40 PM
Thu, May 7, 7:17 AM
Mon, Apr. 20, 10:50 AM
- Cruise line stocks trade lower after 2015 guidance from Royal Caribbean comes in below expectations.
- Concerns in the sector include higher fuel prices, the impact of a strong U.S. dollar, and tepid demand from European travelers.
- Declliners: Carnival (NYSE:CCL) -0.7%, Carnival ADRs (NYSE:CUK) -1.2%, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) -1.7%.
- Previously: Royal Caribbean Cruises beats by $0.06, misses on revenue
- Previously: Royal Caribbean -5.8% after guidance disappoints
Fri, Mar. 27, 9:46 AM
- The cruise sector is rallying hard after Carnival beats on the bottom line and issues strong booking guidance.
- The benefit from lower oil prices during Carnival's quarter appears to have come in even larger than what some analysts forecast.
- Gainers: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) +4.4%, Royal Caribbean (NYSE:RCL) +5.0%, Carnival ADRs (NYSE:CUK) +4.9%.
- Previously: Carnival beats by $0.10, misses on revenue
- Previously: Carnival sees large FQ1 benefit from lower fuel costs
Fri, Mar. 20, 6:57 AM
- Wedbush dives into the cruise line sector.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) is initiated with an Outperform rating.
- Coverage is started on Carnival (NYSE:CCL) with a Neutral rating.
- The investment firm gives Royal Caribean (NYSE:RCL) a Neutral rating and $92 price target.
- The read on wave season bookings has been largely in-line with expectations.
Wed, Mar. 11, 12:54 PM
Fri, Mar. 6, 8:16 AM
Wed, Mar. 4, 12:45 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 9:06 AM
Thu, Feb. 19, 10:37 AM
- JPMorgan initiates coverage on Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH +2.8%) with an Outperform rating.
- The investment firm sets a $58 price target on the cruise line operator.
- Yesterday, a strong read from Norwegian on Q1 bookings helped spark a sector rally.
- Previously: Cruise line stocks higher after Norwegian's booking volume spikes (Feb. 18 2015)
NCLH vs. ETF Alternatives
We are a leading global cruise line operator, offering cruise experiences for travelers with a wide variety of itineraries in North America (including Alaska and Hawaii), the Mediterranean, the Baltic, Central America, Bermuda and the Caribbean. We strive to offer an innovative and... More
Other News & PR