Yesterday, 6:59 AM
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) announces it it will enter the China cruise market in 2017.
- The company is building a ship designed for the China market which will be the second in its Breakaway Plus line.
- Local offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Shanghai have also been opened by Norwegian to support its push into the region.
Thu, Oct. 1, 8:33 AM
Fri, Sep. 18, 9:35 AM
- The U.S. government issues more regulations to open up business with Cuba.
- The rules will allow more travel, corporate expansion, and make it easier for companies to set up new operations in the nation.
- Many of the new measures go into effect on Monday.
- Companies with a potential interest in Cuba: RCL, CCL, JBLU, MA, V, OWW, AAL, NCLH, PEP.
- Related closed-end fund: CUBA.
Wed, Sep. 16, 12:15 PM
- Board member John Fahey opened his position in company stock with the purchase of 5K shares on Monday at about $9.34 each.
- SA author and Lindblad (NASDAQ:LIND) bull Dane Capital says the company continues to trade at five EBITDA turns discount to peers like Carnival (NYSE:CCL), Royal Caribbean (NYSE:RCL), and Norwegian Cruise (NASDAQ:NCLH).
- Related: Lindblad Expeditions: Ships Are Ready To Leave Port (July 31)
Fri, Aug. 14, 12:40 PM| Fri, Aug. 14, 12:40 PM | 4 Comments
Tue, Aug. 11, 7:16 AM
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) sets pricing of its secondary offering of 20M shares at $59.25 per share.
- The block of shares were offered by funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management.
- The company won't receive any of the proceeds from the offering which is due to close on or before August 13.
- NLCH closed at $61.42 yesterday.
Tue, Aug. 4, 7:12 AM
Mon, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS
Wed, May 20, 8:25 AM
- Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) are lower in early action after one of the company's ships struck a reef off the coast of Bermuda.
- The company says a temporary malfunction of the steering system is to blame for the mishap.
- Previously: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings ship stuck after striking reef (May. 19 2015)
- NCLH -3.75% premarket to $55.15.
Tue, May 19, 9:33 PM
Tue, May 19, 5:40 PM
Thu, May 7, 7:17 AM
Mon, Apr. 20, 10:50 AM
- Cruise line stocks trade lower after 2015 guidance from Royal Caribbean comes in below expectations.
- Concerns in the sector include higher fuel prices, the impact of a strong U.S. dollar, and tepid demand from European travelers.
- Declliners: Carnival (NYSE:CCL) -0.7%, Carnival ADRs (NYSE:CUK) -1.2%, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) -1.7%.
- Previously: Royal Caribbean Cruises beats by $0.06, misses on revenue
- Previously: Royal Caribbean -5.8% after guidance disappoints
Fri, Mar. 27, 9:46 AM
- The cruise sector is rallying hard after Carnival beats on the bottom line and issues strong booking guidance.
- The benefit from lower oil prices during Carnival's quarter appears to have come in even larger than what some analysts forecast.
- Gainers: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) +4.4%, Royal Caribbean (NYSE:RCL) +5.0%, Carnival ADRs (NYSE:CUK) +4.9%.
- Previously: Carnival beats by $0.10, misses on revenue
- Previously: Carnival sees large FQ1 benefit from lower fuel costs
Fri, Mar. 20, 6:57 AM
- Wedbush dives into the cruise line sector.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ:NCLH) is initiated with an Outperform rating.
- Coverage is started on Carnival (NYSE:CCL) with a Neutral rating.
- The investment firm gives Royal Caribean (NYSE:RCL) a Neutral rating and $92 price target.
- The read on wave season bookings has been largely in-line with expectations.
Wed, Mar. 11, 12:54 PM
NCLH vs. ETF Alternatives
We are a leading global cruise line operator, offering cruise experiences for travelers with a wide variety of itineraries in North America (including Alaska and Hawaii), the Mediterranean, the Baltic, Central America, Bermuda and the Caribbean. We strive to offer an innovative and... More
Other News & PR