From other sites
Fund Favorability Shifts Back To AllianzGI Convertibles & Income Fund I
- NCZ's current distribution rate is lower than NCV's; prompting a shift in investments.
- New NCZ and NCV portfolio management policies raise performance concerns.
- Overall, Neutral Hold for NCZ and NCV, but no recommendation for new investments.
There are no Transcripts on NCV.
Sep. 4, 2013, 12:15 AM
- AllianzGI Convertible & Income Fund (NCV) declares $0.09/share monthly dividend.
- Payable Oct. 1; for shareholders of record Sept. 13; ex-div Sept. 11.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
NCV vs. ETF Alternatives
The Funds investment objective is to provide total return through a combination of capital appreciation and high current income. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its total assets in a diversified portfolio of convertible securities and non-convertible
Other News & PR