Thu, Apr. 23, 1:23 PM
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.80 up 2.6% from a year ago.
- $30M shares repurchased during the quarter, totaling $208M during the last four quarters. The board hiked its quarterly dividend by 67% to $0.25.
- Market Services revenue (37% of total) of $188M down from $208M a year ago.
- Derivatives revenue (9% of total) of $46M down $10M Y/Y driven by lower average net capture and industry volumes in U.S. options.
- Cash equities revenue (11% of total) of $59M up $2M Y/Y due to higher U.S. cash equity average capture and European industry volumes.
- Access and Broker Services revenue (12% of total) of $59M down $1M Y/Y.
- Information Services revenue (25% of total) of $125M up from $123M.
- Non-GAAP Operating expense guidance lowered to $1.085B-$1.11B from $1.12B-$1.15B due to restructuring program and forex.
- NDAQ +1.8%.
- Previously: NASDAQ beats by $0.02, misses on revenue
Thu, Apr. 23, 7:08 AM
Thu, Jan. 29, 7:16 AM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABT, AIT, ALLY, ALV, ALXN, APD, BABA, BAX, BC, BEAV, BMS, BX, CAH, CAM, CELG, CHKP, CL, CLFD, CMS, COH, COP, CRR, CSH, DGX, DHX, DOW, DST, EMC, EPD, F, GLOP, HAE, HAR, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUB.B, ITG, IVZ, JBLU, KELYA, KEM, KMT, LLL, LRN, LSTR, MD, MJN, MMYT, MTH, NDAQ, NOC, NOK, NYCB, OSTK, OXY, PENN, PHM, POT, PSX, PSXP, RCI, RCL, RDS.A, RGLD, RGS, RTN, RYL, SHW, SILC, SWK, SXC, TCB, TDY, TKR, TMO, TWC, UBSI, VIAB, VLO, VLY, VRTS, WCC, WILN, WRLD, XEL, ZMH
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:06 AM
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:16 AM
Apr. 24, 2014, 7:06 AM
Feb. 5, 2014, 7:03 AM| Comment!
Feb. 5, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
Dec. 12, 2013, 7:31 AM
- Ciena (CIEN) tumbles 11.5% premarket after a big miss on FQ4 results - reporting adjusted EPS of $0.16 per share vs. expectations of $0.24.
- Adjusted gross margin of 40.8% compares to 43.6% the previous quarter. Adjusted operating margin of 4.7% falls from 8.2% the previous quarter. Operating expenses rose to $210.5M from $190.4M.
- FQ1 revenue guidance of $515M-$545M is inline with Street expectations.
- The company will swap its Nasdaq (NDAQ) listing for one on the NYSE (ICE). The stock symbol will remain the same.
- FQ4 results, press release
- CC at 8:30 ET
Oct. 23, 2013, 8:06 AM
- Q3 revenue of $506M is up 23% Y/Y, with much of the gain driven by acquisitions (eSpeed, Thompson Reuters). On an organic basis, revenues grew 4%. Non-transaction-based revenues climbed to 73% of total from 27% a year ago.
- Operating expenses of $304M climbed 32% from last year, again driven by those acquisitions. On an organic basis, they rsoe 7%. The firm tightens up core expense guidance to $1.075B-$1.09B from $1.07B-$1.1B.
- Q3 results, press release.
- NDAQ unchanged premarket.
Oct. 23, 2013, 7:09 AM
Oct. 23, 2013, 12:05 AM
Oct. 22, 2013, 5:30 PM
NDAQ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR