Neff Corp. Poised To Prosper; Investors Should Consider Buying In At IPO
- NEFF amended and re-filed to launch an IPO this Friday, 11.21.2014, for a ~$210 million raise on 10.47 million shares.
- We are encouraged by Neff's increasing revenues; Rental Equipment Register (RER) ranks Neff #12 in their RER 100, noting growth in all key metrics.
- We suggest investors consider buying into this IPO.
- A leading regional equipment rental company in the United States, focused on the fast-growing Sunbelt states.
- Per share dilution is 226% of mid-range price.
- Proforma Interest expense is 72% of operating income. NEFF proforma Sept 9 mos P/E of 84, too high.
- NEFF P/E of 44 based on proforma 2013. URI & HEES have P/Es of around 25.
- Only NEFF has a negative book value, compared to URI & HEES.
There are no Transcripts on NEFF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NEFF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR